|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
The Fane of the Six: Cleansing the Temple
|Requires access to adventure pack: Sorrowdusk Isle|
While Bruku translates the accursed book you found, your battle continues. Destroy the altars to strike a blow against the Cult of the Six.
|The Fane of the Six: Cleansing the Temple|
|Heroic XP:||♣1,100 ♦1,936 ♥2,038 ♠2,140|
|Takes place in:||Sorrowdusk Temple|
|NPC contact:||Lord Hraag of Greymoon|
|Quest acquired in:||Sorrowdusk Isle|
|Free to Play:||No|
Go to the main temple, find its main worship hall, and destroy its altars.
- This is the first part of Chapter 2 (third of six parts total) in the Cult of the Six story arc.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Find the main temple's worship hall
- Destroy all altars of the Dark Six (5 total)
- Find another exit from the temple
- (Optional) Slay Clearfang (10% of base XP)
Tips and Misc
- The first few side rooms can be skipped, unless you're going for bonuses or collectables (or Clearfang).
- When you get to the bridge, if you look down and to the north, you'll see one of the altars; you can range this altar now to avoid the gargoyle fight if you go for it when you get there.
- The next altar is south of the shrines.
- The third altar is to the north, and the fourth altar is just east of that.
- If you go up the stairs to the south, you find the first altar; approaching it will wake the gargoyles on the ledge above.
- The fifth and final altar is down the corridor between the second & third altars, and south; a nearby lever will open the gate leading to the temple side exit.
- Sealed gates near the second, fourth, and fifth altar prevent access to the areas beyond (the northeast area and puzzle tiles).
- Aggression bonus: 33 monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 73 breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
Spyderwolf's Youtube Video Quest Walkthrough Walkthrough
- Chests: 0 - 1
- 1 rare optional for killing Clearfang (Glass Spider, found in the second east room)
- Collectables: Three
- Two Alchemy Tables in the second room to the west
- Cabinet in the second room to the east
- NPC rewards: None until all six quests are completed
- Altars of the Dark Six
- Cultists of the Six - Human clerics
- Darkfang Spiders
- Glass Spider Queen
- Granite Gargoyles
- High Cultists - Human Clerics
- Warriors of the Six - Human Fighter/Wizards
- Wight Myrmidons
- Wight Priests