The Temple Outpost: Captives of the Cult
Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters updated due to changes in Quest.
|Requires access to : Sorrowdusk Isle|
The clerics of this cursed temple have enslaved many ogres of the Grey Moon tribe. Only you can free these captives from their misery.
|The Temple Outpost: Captives of the Cult|
|Takes place in:||The Temple Outpost|
|Quest acquired in:||Sorrowdusk Isle|
|Free to Play:||No|
Investigate the outpost of Sorrowdusk's ruined temple and free any ogres the dark clerics have enslaved.
- This is the first part of Chapter 1 (first of six parts total) in the Cult of the Six story arc.
- Acquire Jailer's Key
- Free all ogres held in the temple outpost - 7 total
- (Optional) Smash all the sarcophagi - 40 total +10% Bonus.
- (Optional) Slay Dread Wraith Pratol +25% Bonus.
- (Optional) Slay Myrmidon Automedon +15% Bonus.
What to Expect
- Traps (fixed, some undisarmable)
- Spawning/respawning monsters
- Randomly placed quest item (mandatory: key)
- Poison trap in the west of the first room; no control box, however it only fires once and is easily avoided.
- Poison traps in the southeast secret room; no control box, however they also only fire once and are easily avoided (stick to the edge of the room)
- Poison traps in the east and west alcoves of the western room off the north corridor; control box is on the west wall between the first two sarcophagi
Tips and Misc
- No shrine. Fortification items are must-have, since trolls make a lot of damage by critical.
- The sarcophagi are all inside the six hidden rooms, and are guarded by wights or black puddings. There are actually 45 of them, though you only need to break 40.
- Starting with lower east and going counterclockwise, hidden rooms contain: puddings, wights, wights, wights, cultists, puddings.
- The cell doors cannot be picked. They key will be dropped by a Warrior of the Six in a random location.
- The Warriors of the Six like to cast Bull's Strength and Scorching Ray.
- The ogres are being held in the southeast, northeast, and southwest corners (2 each), with one at the first junction.
- There are four sarcophagi in the west-central secret room, which look different (more barbaric) than the others; these don't count towards the 40.
- Dread Wraith Pratol will appear after smashing all four of these special sarcophagi.
- Aggression bonus: 38 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 49 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 60 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Observance bonus: 3 or more secret doors discovered +8% Bonus.
- Perception bonus: 4 or more secret doors discovered +10% Bonus.
- Vigilant Sight bonus: 5 or more secret doors discovered +15% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 58 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 76 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 93 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: 3
- Collectables: Seven, all behind secret doors - list assumes going counter-clockwise
- Crude Altar in the first room
- Cabinet in the second room
- Mushroom in the second room
- Adventurer's Pack in the third room
- Adventurer's Pack in the fourth room
- Mushroom in the fifth room
- Bookshelf in the sixth room
- NPC rewards: None until all six quests are completed
|Dread Wraith Pratol (view)||Undead||Wraith|
|Myrmidon Automedon (view)||Undead||Wight|
|Black Pudding (view)||Ooze||Black Pudding|
|Cultist Jailer (view)||Humanoid||Human|
|Cultist of the Six (view)||Humanoid||Human|
|Deathblood Troll (view)||Giant||Troll|
|Troll Shaman (view)||Giant||Troll|
|Warrior of the Six (view)||Humanoid||Human|
|Wight Priest (view)||Undead||Wight|
The above was automatically compiled via DPL, 17:00:08 result from cache, age: 06:27:44 of max 1 day - if you think that's not up-to-date, (please, use sparingly, since it puts some additional load on the server)