The Deadly Package: Agent of the Darguul
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Deadly Package: Agent of the Darguul is the 6th quest in the Assault on Splinterskull .|
|First Strike • The Hobgoblins' Captives • Yarkuch's War-plans • Whisperdoom's Spawn • The Deadly Package: The Stronghold Key • The Deadly Package: Agent of the Darguul • Doom of the Witch-doctor: The Way to Zulkash • Doom of the Witch-doctor: Zulkash, Herald of Woe • The Last Move: The Way to Yarkuch • The Last Move: Yarkuch's Last Stand|
Your rendezvous with Lhor-Tragu draws near. With luck, your venomous delivery will bring a swift end to the war.
|Requires access to : Tangleroot Gorge|
|The Deadly Package: Agent of Darguul|
|Takes place in:||Inner Splinterskull Fortress|
|Bestowed by:||Chief Ungurz|
|NPC contact:||Chief Ungurz|
|Quest acquired in:||Tangleroot Gorge|
|Free to Play:||No|
Bring the poison ingredients to the assassin Lhor-Tragu, deep within Splinterskull.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Find and speak with Lhor-Tragu
- (Optional) Release the hobgoblins' fleshrender — Bonus (5%): Heroic
- Fire traps behind the secret door, along the stairs; control panel is on the south wall just before the stairs
Tips and Misc
- WHOO! A new area! Don't get comfortable, though, you won't be here for long.
- This quest starts at the very end of the previous quest in the chain; if you leave either quest after completing that one but before completing this one, you will have to go through The Stronghold Key again first.
- To hit the switch on the other side of the chasm and lower the bridge, target it and use any ranged weapon. If you're trying to sneak through, this can be done from down the passageway so as not to raise anyone's ire.
- Search the wall behind Lhor-Tragu for a hidden chamber.
- The area beyond the fleshrender room is inaccessible, as is the northern area of the western wing.
- The small northmost lever, in the western wing, which just opens a gate to some breakables, requires a Strength Ability check.
- There is no XP bonus for killing monsters, detecting the secret door, or disabling the trap, and Lhor-Tragu is just past the bridge; as a result, rushing through to speak with him and getting the Insidious Cunning bonus before dealing with the roused hobgoblins may be worth attempting, if you feel confident in your ability to avoid dying while making your way through the long conversation! An even better idea is to have your stealthiest member go alone; it should only take about a minute.
- Insidious Cunning bonus: 1 or fewer monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Devious bonus: 8 or fewer monsters killed +7% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 53 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Chests: Two
- Chest in front of the bridge; always contains a longbow and 10 arrows
- Chest in the fleshrender room if you release it
- Collectables: One
- Cabinet in the eastern room down the western wing
- NPC rewards: None
|Name ( picture • New Monster )||CR||Type||Race|
|Brown Spider ( view • )||Vermin||Spider|
|Hobgoblin Infiltrator ( view • )||Goblinoid||Hobgoblin|
|Hobgoblin Slayer ( view • )||Goblinoid||Hobgoblin|
|Hobgoblin Witch Doctor ( view • )||Goblinoid||Hobgoblin|
|Worg ( view • )||Magical Beast||Wolf|