All adventure packs are free for a limited time! Until April 23, use the code
DUNGEONCRAWL in the DDO Store to unlock a plethora of free quests!
More info: https://www.ddo.com/news/ddo-free-dungeoncrawl
Game mechanics • Newbie guide • In development • DDO Store • Social Media
Challenges • Classes • Collectables • Crafting • Enhancements • Epic Destinies • Favor • Feats
Glossary • Items • Maps • Monsters • Places • Quests • Races • Reincarnation • Skills • Spells
Please create an account or log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat/Discord if you need any help!
Blown to Bits
Many of the Manfuactory's (sic) most deadly products are stored in this facility, waiting to be shipped to clients throughout Eberron.
| Requires access to adventure pack|
|Blown to Bits|
|Heroic XP:||♣3,614Solo/Casual ♦6,243Normal ♥6,463Hard ♠6,682Elite|
|Takes place in:||Armament Storage Facility|
|Bestowed by:||Marcus d' Cannith|
|NPC contact:||Marcus d' Cannith|
|Quest acquired in:||House Cannith|
|Purchase:||Secrets of the Artificers or VIP|
The Lord of Blades is attempting to use the constructs inside the Cannith Manufactury to create a construct army.
Marcus d' Cannith wants you to go to the Armament Storage Facility inside the Cannith Manufactury and destroy the constructs in storage using Infused Demolitions Charges you will find inside.
Spoiler Warning: Spoiler material below this point!
- Demolish crates of corrupted Constructs (70 total)
- Defeat the Bladesworn Paladins
- (Optional) Dismantle the corrupt Warforged titan — Bonus (15%): Heroic( ♣542 ♦936 ♥969 ♠1,002 )
- (Optional) Defeat the Iron Fire Bomber — Bonus (20%): Heroic( ♣723 ♦1,249 ♥1,293 ♠1,336 )
- (Optional) Defeat the Hunter and Gatherer — Bonus (10%): Heroic( ♣361 ♦624 ♥646 ♠668 )
- (Optional) Disable, don't destroy, the Cannith Magefire Cannons (Disable 7) — Bonus (10%): Heroic( ♣361 ♦624 ♥646 ♠668 )
- (Optional) Disable all Cannith Magefire Cannons (Disable 4) — Bonus (10%): Heroic( ♣361 ♦624 ♥646 ♠668 )
- (Optional) Blow up remaining crates of corrupt armament (+40 additional, and see Tips) — Bonus (10%): Heroic( ♣361 ♦624 ♥646 ♠668 )
- Magefire cannons (around 12); control boxes are on the walls near them
- On hard and elite difficulties barred gates will drop from the ceiling, temporarily locking you in
Tips and Misc
- All enemies here are constructs. Be sure to bring your smiters! Bards with the Song of Making (fascinates constructs) are also extremely useful – plus then you can have fun blowing 'em up!
- There are a few enemies on the large crates, and the crates cannot be climbed by characters. Bring a ranged option.
- Infused Demolition Charges:
- The charges are necessary to complete the "Demolish crates of corrupted Constructs" objective, and also to clear the halls to get to the Paladins.
- The charges can be picked up from a number of locations scattered through the complex. Any character can hold a maximum of 5 at a time, and more than one party member can carry them. Drag/drop to your hotbar to use, or just click in inventory.
- Placing the charges takes about 6 seconds. They then have about an 11 seconds delay before detonating.
- The charges detonate in a wide area of effect, destroying all nearby creates, and also doing quite a bit of damage to nearby characters and mobs – get clear!
- A character can place more than one a time, if the locations are nearby, while waiting for the first to detonate. There is a 10 seconds cooldown, from the start of placing a charge, whether or not the charge is placed (moving or being hit will interrupt this).
- (Optional) There are several dialog options to lower the force field to access the Iron Fire Bomber optional (Data here):
- As the Iron Fire Bomber is an Iron Golem, Fire damage heals him. Do not use the Demolition Charges on him, as they do lots of fire damage and thus lots of healing to him. dev post.
- The Iron Fire Bomber comes in a crate. You MUST destroy this for the optional objective "Blow up remaining crates of corrupt armament" and earn the second end chest. The safest way to do so is to cast Dimension Door, plant a charge, and then step through. If you save it for last, the optional chest will appear as soon as the charge explodes, shortly after you've arrived at the entrance. Then you can decide whether or not you want to take him on. Alternatively, a speedy character should be able to set the charge and get far enough away so that the golem doesn't aggravate on him.
Use the demolition charges to blow up boxes that block your progress. Kill mobs. If you are sneaky, you can use charges to kill mobs (though on higher difficulties, mobs will barely notice). Be aware that you come out of stealth when the charge is set; however, if you plant the charge, you can re-enter stealth before moving away, and will have plenty of time to get to safety. You can either disable cannons, or just destroy them (less XP). Disabled cannons switch sides and attack your enemies.
The easier optional boss, Corrupt Titan, is in the North-west room, along with a bunch of regular warforged artificers. When you approach, it will come to life and fight the warforged for several seconds before coming under their control, so be sure to hang back and let it do some of your work for you.
The optional extreme challenge boss is in the North-east room, alone. You need to remove the barrier and blow up the crate where he is hiding if you want to spawn an extra end chest (at the entrance) for blowing up all crates optional. You don't have to kill him to get the extra end chest.
- Aggression bonus: 66 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.( ♣361 ♦624 ♥646 ♠668 )
- Onslaught bonus: 94 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.( ♣542 ♦936 ♥969 ♠1,002 )
- Conquest bonus: 99 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.( ♣904 ♦1,561 ♥1,616 ♠1,671 )
- Tamper bonus: 6 or more traps disarmed +10% Bonus.( ♣361 ♦624 ♥646 ♠668 )
- Neutralization bonus: 8 or more traps disarmed +20% Bonus.( ♣723 ♦1,249 ♥1,293 ♠1,336 )
- Ingenious Debilitation bonus: 11
- Conquest is tough to get, you'd likely have to destroy, not disable most of the cannons.
- Breakables destroyed by demolition charges don't count towards the total. or more traps disarmed +30% Bonus.( ♣1,084 ♦1,873 ♥1,939 ♠2,005 )
- Chests: ♦ 4–5 /Normal ♥ 5–6 /Hard ♠ 6–7Elite
- ♦ 1 /Normal ♥ 2 /Hard ♠ 3Elite optional for killing the Iron Fire Bomber (Iron Golem, found in the North-east room)
- 1 optional for killing the Corrupt Warforged Titan (found in the North-west room)
- 1 optional for killing Hunter and Gatherer (Warforged, they don't always spawn, can spawn in multiple locations)
- 1 optional for destroying all the crates (found near the entrance, may contain Alchemist's Pendant)
- 1 at the end, near the entrance (may contain Alchemist's Pendant)
- Collectables: Four
- Pair of Bookshelves in the northeast room, in the western corners
- Pair of Cabinets in the northwest room, in the eastern corners
- NPC rewards: Standard, Select from 4, Up to ML:19
Named Chest Drop
||Alchemist's Pendant (edit)||Necklace||
||18||Bound to Account on AcquireBound to Account on Acquire: This item is Bound to Account on Acquire||Blown to Bits, end chests including the optional one for destroying all the crates|
||Fabricator's Bracers (edit)||Bracers||
||18||Bound to Account on AcquireBound to Account on Acquire: This item is Bound to Account on Acquire||Blown to Bits, Iron Fire Bomber's chest|
|Name ( picture )||CR||Type||Race|
|Bladehound ( view • edit )||♥23Hard ♠29Elite||Construct||Iron Defender|
|Bladesworn Artificer ( view • edit )||♦20Normal ♥25Hard ♠29Elite||Living Construct||Warforged|
|Bladesworn Assassin ( view • edit )||♦20Normal ♥25Hard ♠29Elite||Living Construct||Warforged|
|Bladesworn Cleric ( view • edit )||♥24Hard ♠30Elite||Living Construct||Warforged|
|Bladesworn Paladin ( view • edit )||♦20Normal ♥25Hard ♠29Elite||Living Construct||Warforged|
|Bladesworn Tempest ( view • edit )||♦20Normal ♥25Hard ♠29Elite||Living Construct||Warforged|
|Corrupt Cannith Titan ( view • edit )||♦21Normal ♥25Hard ♠31Elite||Construct||Warforged Titan|
|Gatherer ( view • edit )||♦21Normal ♥25Hard ♠31Elite||Living Construct||Warforged|
|Hunter ( view • edit )||♦21Normal ♥25Hard ♠31Elite||Living Construct||Warforged|
|Iron Fire Bomber ( view • edit )||♦28Normal ♥32Hard ♠38Elite||Construct||Golem|
|Magefire Cannon ( view • edit )||♦18Normal ♥23Hard ♠28Elite ●♦32Epic Normal ●♥38Epic Hard ●♠73Epic Elite||Construct||Animated Object|
|Iron Fire Bomber DC|
DDOwiki maintenance categories
DDOwiki meta > DDOwiki metacategories
Root > DDO game guides > Maps > Quests with maps
Root > DDO library
Root > DDO meta
Root > DDO meta > DDO Official
Root > DDOwiki meta
Root > DDOwiki meta > DDOwiki metacategories > Quests > Pay to Play quests
Root > DDOwiki meta > DDOwiki metacategories > Quests > Quests by adventure pack > Secrets of the Artificers quests
Root > DDOwiki meta > DDOwiki metacategories > Quests > Quests by duration > Medium quests
Root > DDOwiki meta > DDOwiki metacategories > Quests > Quests by favor reward > Quests with 6 base favor reward
Root > DDOwiki meta > DDOwiki metacategories > Quests > Quests by level > DDO Compendium
Root > DDOwiki meta > DDOwiki metacategories > Quests > Quests by level > Level 19 quests
Root > DDOwiki meta > DDOwiki metacategories > Quests > Quests by location > House Cannith Manufactury quests > Armament Storage Facility quests
Root > DDOwiki meta > DDOwiki metacategories > Quests > Quests by location > House Cannith quests
Root > DDOwiki meta > DDOwiki metacategories > Quests > Quests by name
Root > DDOwiki meta > DDOwiki metacategories > Quests > Quests by patron > House Cannith patron quests
Root > DDOwiki meta > External links > Pages sourced by DDO forums