|Spell Level:||Brd 1, Sor/Wiz 1, Storm 1|
|SLA:||Spellsinger enhancement(T1), Stormsinger enhancement(T1)|
|Spell Point Cost:||4|
|Metamagic:||Embolden, Empower, Heighten, Maximize, Quicken|
|Target:||Foe, Directional, Breakable|
|Duration:||Instant for the damage, 2 to 6 seconds for the daze|
|Saving Throw:||Will save partial|
|Cooldown:||1.5 seconds (Sorcerer), 2 seconds (Wizard/Bard)|
Blasts an enemy with loud high-pitched sounds, dealing 1d6+1 sonic damage per caster level. (Maximum sonic damage 8d6+8.) The target must make a successful Will save to avoid being dazed for 2 to 6 seconds, or until they take damage. This spell has double range.
- Since Update 56, Sonic Blast is a single target spell; it continues to destroy breakables in an AoE.
- The spell is able to bend its trajectory somewhat in order to hit moving targets.
- There's no save versus the damage.
- Spell Augmentation does not affect Sonic Blast.
- Lorna Wyrmtouched <Arcane Scroll Vendor - Level 1> found in The Marketplace Bazaar in The Marketplace
- Relf Thurman <Arcane Scroll Vendor - Level 1> found in The Portable Hole in Teleport