Do what you know best, little things, run and hide behind our walls.
My power is unmatched. You shall be burned by the eternal flame and crushed by my strength.
The Stormlord's reach will soon breach your precious city, then shall you know the might of our people!
Death has no hold on me. Like you, I shall rise from the ashes and be reborn.
Monster Manual classification: Unknown
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Boss: Red Named - Quest Boss
- Scimitar (Slashing + Fire + Knockback)
- Stomp (Bludgeoning + Knockdown)
- Immunity to Fire
- 150% Vulnerability to Cold (but continue reading)
- Protection from Energy: Cold
- This boss is nearly invulnerable until one or several of his captured minions is defeated. Note: Power creep has made this no longer true. Xanti'lar can be killed at level on Elite, solo, without killing any of the mephits or the earth elemental. 7/21/2016
- A single Greater Earth Elemental minion bestows a massively enhanced Stoneskin, rendering him 100% immune to physical damage.
- Mephits of Fernia minions bestow Regeneration (fairly fast, but beatable by high-DPS at-level characters).
- Mephits of Lamannia bestow a massively enhanced Fire Shield (Fire version), giving him Immunity to Cold damage. Once the mephits are killed, he reverts to his racial 150% Vulnerability to Cold.
- Mephits of Risia bestow Spell Resistance.
Habitat: Stormcleave Outpost
- Title: General of Stormcleave
- Constitution: 26
- There are some energy types that he has no resistance against: Electricity, Acid, Force and Light. So a caster heavily specialized in any of these could potentially nuke him down without using any runes. However it can be challenging to do so, as his regeneration is fairly fast.