Game mechanics • Newbie guide • In development • DDO Store • Social Media
Challenges • Classes • Collectables • Crafting • Enhancements • Epic Destinies • Favor • Feats
Glossary • Items • Maps • Monsters • Places • Quests • Races • Reincarnation • Skills • Spells
Please create an account or log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat/Discord if you need any help!
Please help improve this page.
You can help by editing this page. For suggestions, please see the talk page, or embedded <!-- comments --> while editing this page.
Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking the edit link above.
The Marketplace is a large area connected to the Stormreach harbor. It has free and pay-to-play quests, access to city zones with houses Jorasco, Kundarak, Phiarlan, Deneith, and The Twelve, and to wilderness areas The Cerulean Hills, the Sands of Menechtarun, and Three Barrel Cove. The pawn brokers are an unusual resource that pays high prices for items. Other resources such as the bank, player upgrades, vendors and mail are typical of a number of other areas.
The Marketplace is home to the Coin Lords, a group of powerful merchants and traders, and the ostensible rulers of Stormreach. However, their power has greatly waned over time, and now many other organizations such as the Houses now rule large chunks of Stormreach. The powerful organizations all exist in a temporary and tense peace with one another.
Points of Interest
- Falconer's Spire (Guild Airship tower)
- Lordsmarch Bank (free storage of personal items)
- The Marketplace Bazaar
- Pawn Exchange - 10 Pawnbrokers buying and selling players goods, located below the bridge just west of the central pavilion
- Phoenix Tavern (tavern, west side)
- The Rusty Nail (tavern, southeast corner)
- The Subterrane (raid Wilderness Adventure Area)
See Marketplace Quests.
See also: The Marketplace Bazaar
- Astra Quinlin, Silver Flame Patron. Bestows Silver Flame Symbol.
- Class trainers for all classes
- Friar Renau - Starts the Catacombs story arc
- Hennespyra - elf/dragon who occasionally buffets players around near the bank
- Kobuuta the Gatekeeper
- Montague Goudreau, gives Coin Lord favor reward
- Nellwynn Jaedle
- Salariin Founts, Silver Flame Armorer - Only Champions of the Silver Flame can be admitted to the Armory.
- Silver Flame Guard