|Level:||Art 2, Sor/Wiz 3|
|Spell Point Cost:|
|Components:||, , (1 normal ammo)|
|Range:||Close (25 ft.+5 ft. per 2 caster levels)|
|Duration:||10 minutes per caster level|
Creates 500 flaming ammo within the caster's inventory, each one dealing 1d6 fire damage.
This spell can provide flaming arrows, bolts, darts, axes, daggers, or shuriken, chosen when cast.
These missiles can be traded. This can be useful to other party members who may use different ammo types.
Despite the spell listing a duration, the missiles will remain until expended, or until you log out for an extended period of time.
- Formerly, the tooltip for the spell incorrectly stated that it created 50 missiles, rather than 500. This bug was fixed in Update 41.1.
- Material Component:
- This spell consumes 1 regular or masterwork missile of the appropriate type at the time of casting. No form of magically conjured missile will work for this spell.
- It can also use Omnispell Dust instead of a missile.
- But when cast from a Wand or Scroll, no material component (existing missile) is needed. (As for any wand, material components are not necessary.)
- Corual Laoli <Arcane Scroll Vendor - Level 3> found in Object Desire in House Phiarlan
- Taniera Grisvill <Artificer Scroll Vendor> in House Cannith
- Guilliam Feathercrest <Wand Vendor> found in House of Wizardry in House Jorasco
- Panlamin Felwrought <Wand Vendor> found in Object Desire in House Phiarlan