Gust of Wind
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Name:||Gust of Wind|
|Spell Level:||Blc 2, Drd 2, Sor/Wiz 2|
|Spell Point Cost:||5|
|Metamagic:||Quicken, Eschew, Heighten, Enlarge|
|Target:||Foe, Directional, Breakable|
|Duration:||5 seconds (Knockdown), 9 seconds (unresistable slow)|
|Saving Throw:||Reflex or Strength, Bugged: see text|
|Cooldown:||2.5 seconds (Wiz), 1.75 seconds (Sor)|
This spell creates a severe blast of air that originates from you, and passes through all enemies in its path. Creatures of different sizes suffer diferent effects:
- Small or tiny enemies must make a Strength check or Dexterity check (whichever is higher) against a DC equal to 12+your casting Ability's modifier or be knocked prone for 5 seconds.
- Medium enemies are slowed (50%) by the winds for 9 seconds on a failed save.
- Large or larger enemies are unaffected.
- Clears away all lingering effects in its path (even friendly/useful ones), such as Cloudkill, Otto's Sphere of Dancing and Wall of Fire.
- Red and purple named creatures regardless of size are immune to this spell.
- Bug: Small creatures who shouldn't get a save versus the knockdown do.
- Bug: Small enemies suffer no ill effects if they save versus the knockdown.
- Delma Thurman <Arcane Scroll Vendor - Level 2> found in The Portable Hole in Teleport