This spell creates a severe blast of air that originates from you, and passes through all enemies in its path. Creatures of different sizes suffer diferent effects:
- Small or tiny enemies must make a Strength check or Dexterity check (whichever is higher) against a DC equal to 12+your casting Ability's modifier or be knocked prone for 5 seconds. (see bug section below)
- Medium enemies are slowed (50%) by the winds for 9 seconds. (see bug section below)
- Large or larger enemies are unaffected.
- Red and purple named regardless of size are immune to this spell.
The spell also clears away all lingering effects in its path (even friendly/useful ones), such as Cloudkill, Otto's Sphere of Dancing and Wall of Fire.
- Bug: Small creatures who shouldn't get a save versus the knockdown do and medium creatures who should get a reflex save versus the slow portion don't.
- Bug: Small enemies suffer no ill effects if they save versus the knockdown.