The Chamber of Rahmat
Raiyum kept an entourage of healers and herbalists by his side throughout his reign. Even in death, Rahmat the Physician cannot escape the will of his king.
|Requires access to : Demon Sands|
|The Chamber of Rahmat|
|Takes place in:||Tomb of the Physician|
|Bestowed by:||(Wilderness area walk-up)|
|NPC contact:||Wayfinder Skavyr|
|Quest acquired in:||Sands of Menechtarun|
|Patron:||The Free Agents|
|Free to Play:||No|
While exploring the Menechtarun, you located the Tomb of the Physician. Legend has it that Rahmat the Physician was murdered and buried by the Wizard-King, Raiyum, at the same time as Raiyum himself achieved lich-hood. Search the tomb for Rahmat's burial chamber and the treasures it must hold.
- This is a walk-up quest and the reward NPC is located in Zawabi's Refuge - northwest of the bank.
- Explore the tomb
- Destroy Rahmat the Physician
- (Optional) Take the Seal of the Soul — Bonus (10%): Heroic
- (Optional) Destroy 10 Servants' Coffins (Kill 10) — Bonus (10%): Heroic
- (Optional) Destroy 10 Guardian Mummies (Kill 10) — Bonus (20%): Heroic
- (Optional) Destroy the undead concubine, Jezzerae — Bonus (15%): Heroic
- (Optional) Destroy the undead beggar, Kaenis — Bonus (15%): Heroic
- (Optional) Kill Uneeou the Dowser — Bonus (15%): Heroic
- (Optional) Destroy the demon Ulzarian — Bonus (40%): Heroic
What to Expect
- Trap (fixed, undisarmable)
- Spawning/respawning monsters
- Fire traps around the platform in Ulzarian's chamber (behind the secret door); no control panel.
Tips and Misc
- Elemental buffs:
- Prepare for blindness and Mummy's Curse.
- In the first half of the quest you face gnolls and hyenas; in the second it's all undead. Mummies are prevalent, as are other disease-causing undead; be sure to bring plenty of Remove Curse and Remove Disease potions to combat the Mummy Rot (Mummy's Curse makes healing 50% less effective, so Remove Curse clickies/potions are a good idea).
- The first two corridors are filled with gnolls and hyenas (however, a few mummies may spawn out of the sarcophagi at the top of stairs); after that, it's mainly undead (the optional fire reaver Ulzarian is the sole exception).
- The sarcophagi may contain a Guardian Mummy, which will spawn upon breaking; note that even after the optional is completed, you may still encounter several more.
- The coffins may similarly contain a skeleton which will spawn upon breaking.
- Named Mummies
- Uneeou may appear at the western end of the second east-west corridor.
- Jezzerae may appear in the room at the western end of the fourth east-west corridor, surrounded by other zombies.
- Kaenis the Beggar may (appear in the room northeast of the shrine, with a locked chest.
- Ulzarian may appear behind the secret door in the eastern chamber of the fifth east-west corridor. The central platform is surrounded by fire traps; stepping on the platform will simultaneously set them off and summon the render.
- Rahmat himself is in the sarcophogus standing in the middle of the northwest chest room - he is not released until that is broken.
- One (and only one) Seal of the Soul (used in The Chamber of Raiyum to instantly kill Akvan the Djinni) will spawn upon Rahmat's demise, in front of the wreckage of his sarcophogus. It's .
- Aggression bonus: 53 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 69 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 85 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 24 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 31 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 38 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: Three
- Collectables: Six
- Adventurer's Pack right at the entrance (may be behind you as you zone in) - this pack has been removed.
- Adventurer's Pack at the first north turn
- Crude Altar in the room at the eastern end of the third east-west corridor
- Adventurer's Pack at the eastern end of the fourth corridor (just before the shrines)
- Adventurer's Pack in Ulzarian's chamber (behind the secret door at the eastern end of the fifth corridor)
- Crude Altar between the two chambers to the north
- NPC rewards: Random +3-5 item; choose from 7. Talk to Wayfinder Skavyr in Zawabi's Refuge for your reward
|Kaenis the Beggar (view)||Undead||Ghast|
|Ulzarian (view)||Evil Outsider||Demon|
|Entombed Concubine (view)||Undead||Zombie|
|Entombed Slave (view)||Undead||Zombie|
|Eternal Hunter (view)||Undead||Skeleton|
|Eternal Warrior (view)||Undead||Skeleton|
|Eternal Wizard (view)||Undead||Skeleton|
|Menechtarun Ghast (view)||Based on area||Undead||Ghast|
|Menechtarun Ghoul (view)||Undead||Ghoul|
|Menechtarun Hyena (view)||Animal||Hyena|
|Mummy Guardian (view)||Undead||Mummy|
|Rahmat the Physician (view)||Undead||Mummy|
|Windlasher Aeromancer (view)||Gnoll||Gnoll|
|Windlasher Berserker (view)||Gnoll||Gnoll|
|Windlasher Evoker (view)||Gnoll||Gnoll|
|Windlasher Harrier (view)||Gnoll||Gnoll|
|Windlasher Shaman (view)||Gnoll||Gnoll|