|950 Requires access to : Demon Sands|
This area is the hub for the Demon Sands adventure pack. It can be accessed by taking the quest Desert Caravan at least once from Iosynne d'Phiarlan in House Phiarlan (level 8 is required for the quest), or simply by talking to wayfinder Kupper-Nickel in the northern part of the Marketplace. It has a unique al fresco tavern, Raff's Watering Hole.
Access to Zawabi's Refuge does not have a minimum character level requirement, although this area is recommended for level 8 and higher.
- Sailor Quilli provides travel to the Marketplace
- Iosynne d'Phiarlan provides travel to House Phiarlan Enclave
- Orien Lightning Post allows access to the mailbox
- Typam Berad allows access to the Bank
- Dusty Pockets the Auctioneer allows access to the Auction House
- Ortolan Thoom the Potion and Spell Reagent Vendor
- Raff the Barkeep offers food and beverages
- Sister Eriette the Spirit-Binder in Raff's Watering Hole
- Zavik Dunedreamer the Ammos and Tools vendor
- Jaidene Forgemaiden, vendor and Expert Equipment Repair, repairs with lower chances of permanent damage if you have enough Free Agents favor
- Behn the Prospector collects ingots of black iron, uncut ruby, uncut piece of jacinth and uncut fire opal
- Masei Mkembe collects Antique Bronze Tokens
|Quest Name||Quest Level||Total Favor||Patron||Epic-able?|
|The Chamber of Rahmat||10||15||The Free Agents||No|
|The Chamber of Kourush||11||18||The Free Agents||No|
|Purge the Fallen Shrine||11||18||The Free Agents||No|
|Raid the Vulkoorim||11||18||The Free Agents||No|
|Maraud the Mines||11||18||The Free Agents||No|
|Desert Caravan||11||15||House Phiarlan||No|
|An Offering of Blood||11/21||24||The Free Agents||Yes|
|Chains of Flame||12/22||21||The Free Agents||Yes|
|The Chamber of Raiyum||12/22||24||The Free Agents||Yes|
|Against the Demon Queen (quest)||12/22||24||The Free Agents||Yes|
|Zawabi's Revenge||12/22||18||The Free Agents||Yes|
|Total||11 Quests||213 Favor|
Talk to the following NPCs to gain access to quests and/or claim quest rewards. There are also additional quests in Sands of Menechtarun wilderness adventure area that trigger when you walk in front of its dungeon entrance.
- Miroc Thrice-Born for The Chamber of Raiyum
- Jaefan Druz for Chains of Flame
- Calyx Shattermoon for An Offering of Blood
- Zawabi the Elder Djinni for Against the Demon Queen and Zawabi's Revenge (Demon Queen raid)
- Iosynne d'Phiarlan for Desert Caravan
- Wayfinder Skavyr for rewards of all walk-up quests in Sands of Menechtarun
- Bahir Khalidan for additional reward of Purge the Fallen Shrine
Quests in the Demons Sands adventure pack (except the Slayer, Rare Encounters and Explorer quests) reward Free Agents favor.
These NPCs serve no function other than to populate the area.
- Sherrazth, near the Airship
- Ark Sunderhoof, guarding the bridge to the wilderness
- Kassia, near the bank
- Polonius Raimarr, near the bank
- Uroosh the Cur, prisoner
- Diana Riverstone, by a tree near the water
- Empyrandus d'Phiarlan, near the water
- Oh'tula, at the tavern
Wilderness Adventure Area
Sands of Menechtarun, a huge area that offers Explorer and Rare Encounters quests, 3 Slayer quests, several walk-up quests and the Demon Queen Raid. Character level 8 required to enter this zone.