Vault of Night (story arc)
|Requires access to adventure pack: Vault of Night|
The Vault of Night is a Story Arc that begins by speaking with Barrow d'Kundarak in House Kundarak, right next to the entrance to the Vault. The quest comprises six parts and ends with a battle against Velah, the famed red dragon.
The series of Quests in order are typically referred to in game as VoN 1, VoN 2, etc.
Note that in the quests listed below, the Gateway to Khyber and The Jungle of Khyber really go hand in hand and are referred to as VoN 3 together. You must pass through the Gateway to Khyber quest in order to reach the entrance of the The Jungle of Khyber quest.
Likewise, you must pass through The Vault of Night quest to reach Plane of Night; however, these are referred to as VoN 5 and VoN 6 respectively. They are considered separate quests (unlike the two in VoN 3) because nobody just does the Gateway to Khyber, whereas VoN 5 is often farmed for XP without continuing on to VoN 6. At higher levels, it's common to see LFMs up for "VoN 5 normal/VoN 6 Epic" Or "VoN 5 normal/VoN 6 Elite" - 5 normal just to get through quickly, and 6 epic/elite for the superior epic raid loot, or higher chance at raid loot.
As of Update 3, you no longer need to reflag VoN 1-4 to repeat VoN 5/6. Nor do you need to run VoN 1-4 in specific order to flag; they can be done in any order.
 Quests by Favor
|Quest Name||Quest Level||Total Favor||Patron|
|Tharashk Arena (VoN 1)||8||15||House Kundarak|
|The Prisoner (VoN 2)||8||15||House Kundarak|
|Gateway to Khyber||9||9||House Kundarak|
|The Jungle of Khyber (VoN 3)||9||27||House Kundarak|
|Haywire Foundry (VoN 4)||9||18||House Kundarak|
|The Vault of Night (VoN 5)||10||27||House Kundarak|
|Plane of Night (VoN 6)||10||15||House Kundarak|
|Total||6 Quests||126 Favor|
 Raid Loot
Named raid loot rewards as per the raid loot mechanics at a successful end of VoN 6.
- Item:Azure Necklace of Prophecy - Necklace: Magnetism +48, Lightning Resistance
- Item:Belt of the Mroranon - Belt: Strength +6, Fortification 75%
- Item:Cloak of the Silver Concord - Cloak: Charisma +2, Haggle +10, Diplomacy +10, Persuasion
- Item:Crimson Necklace of Prophecy - Necklace: Combustion +48, Fire Resistance
- Item:The Disciplinator - Rune Arm: Smiting Weapons, Exceptional Fortification (10%), Rune Arm Imbue: Electrical II, Maximum Charge Tier: III
- Item:Docent of Grace - +2 Docent: Dexterity +5, Tumble +5, Balance +5
- Item:Dragon's Eye - Trinket: Magi, Efficacy - 3 Charges (Recharged/Day: 3)
- Item:Hammer of Life - +4 Maul: +2 Natural armor bonus, Heal +10, Repair +10, Restoration
- Item:Helm of the Mroranon - Helm: Wisdom +6, Intimidate +7
- Item:Ironweave Robe - Robe: +5 Armor bonus, Wizardry II, Magnetism +54
- Item:Kundarak Delving Boots - Boots: Continuous Freedom of Movement, Move Silently +5
- Item:Kundarak Delving Goggles - Goggles: Blindness Immunity, Spot +10, Disable Device +10
- Item:Kundarak Delving Suit - +5 Mithral Chainmail (Armor 10, Max Dex 6, ASF 20%, Light Armor): Silent Moves, Search +5
- Item:Kundarak Warding Bracers - Bracers: Constitution +3, Resistance +3, Protection +3
- Item:Kundarak Warding Shield - +5 Heavy steel shield: Resistance +2
- Item:Ring of the Silver Concord - Ring: Charisma +4, Protection +2, Command
- Item:Ruby Encrusted Gauntlets - Gloves: Flame Strike
- Item:Silver Necklace of Prophecy - Necklace: Glaciation +54, Cold Resistance
- Item:Stonemeld Plate Armor - +4 Full plate: DR 5/-, Camouflage
- Item:Sword of Shadow - +5 Greatsword: Adamantine
- Item:Epic Helm of the Red Dragon - Helm: Fire Shield (fire), Strength +7,Magma Surge Guard, Improved Fire Augmentation IX, Yellow Augment Slot (Epic Difficulty only)
- +2 Ability tomes (Bind to character)
- +4 Ability tomes (Bind to character, Epic Difficulty only)
- Flawless Red Dragon Scale (Unbound, Epic Difficulty only)