- 5% chance on hit: Your target becomes bluffed for 4 seconds. Bluffed enemies can be targeted by sneak attacks even while targeting you.
- On sneak attack: +X to attack rolls, +2X to Sneak Attack damage.
Effect: This weapon/item is hard to focus upon and thus provides a +5 enhancement bonus to Bluff checks. In addition, Improved Deception weapons has a 10%1 chance to envelop the target in darkness, making them vulnerable to sneak attacks for a short time. This chance is double the chance of weapons with normal Deception.
1According to a devpost, Improved Deception has double the chance to proc over regular deception.
The Improved Deception on Golden Guile and Ring of Lies applies to your currently equipped weapons, and will stack with weapons that already have Improved Deception or Deception. This will give a higher chance to trigger the effect.
- Agony, the Knife in the Dark
- Backstabber's Gloves
- Backstabber's Gloves (Level 23)
- Backstabber's Gloves (Level 24)
- Backstabber's Gloves (Level 25)
- Echo of Ravenkind
- Epic Assassin's Kiss
- Epic Golden Guile
- Epic Midnight Greetings
- Epic Phiarlan Spy Dagger
- Fate, the Knower of All
- Golden Guile
- Pain, the Half of Whole
- Ring of Deceit
- Ring of Lies
- Ring of the Silver Tongue
- Seal of House Avithoul
Base price modifier: +1
Effect: This weapon is hard to focus upon and thus provides a +3 enhancement bonus to Bluff checks. In addition, Deception weapons have a chance to envelop the target in darkness, making them vulnerable to sneak attacks for a short time.