|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
- Apprentice's Robe - Lesser Arcane Augmentation I
- Infused Chaos Docent - Lesser Evocation Augmentation IX
- Infused Chaosrobe - Lesser Evocation Augmentation IX
- Robe of Duality - Arcane Augmentation I
- Tier III Alchemical Crafting - Arcane Augmentation IX
- Upgraded Shroud of the Abbot - Lesser Arcane Augmentation IX
- Winter's Wrath - Lesser Cold Augmentation III
- Epic Winter's Wrath - Lesser Cold Augmentation IX
- Epic Staff of Arcane Power - Arcane Augmentation IX
- Epic Helm of the Red Dragon - Improved Fire Augmentation IX
Effect: Spell Augmentation increases your effective caster level for Sorcerer / Wizard spells up to the listed level. It also works other classes that can cast spells from that spell list (e.g. Ranger casting Resist Energy). Augmentation does not affect the Archmage spell-like abilities, nor does it affect spells you cast using items.
It increases the caster level of the spells you cast that fall within the items spell type (all for Arcane Augmentation) and spell level range (I through IX).
This can be a very powerful ability, as many spells gain additional damage, healing, charges, targets, missiles, rays and/or duration based on caster level, and the increased caster level also increases your caster level check to dispel magic, or to penetrate spell resistance, stacking with spell penetration items and feats.
|Table: Spell Augmentation|
|Prefix||Caster Level Bonus|
|Regular (no prefix)||2|
- Might of the Abishai - caster level increase that stacks with Spell Augmentation