Single Weapon Fighting
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Single Weapon Fighting
Does not function in animal forms.
- Unlike most other bonuses, a Balance skill tome counts towards your total ranks for the purpose of qualifying for this feat. For example, a character with a +2 Balance tome can take this feat without spending any actual skill points. Note however that because tomes are not applied during the character creation screen, a player wanting to take this feat at level 1 will still need to spend skill points.
- Common misconception is that you can wear a shield and still benefit from this feat. You cannot wear a shield and benefit from the Single Weapon Fighting feats unless the character is Single Weapon Fighting and has the Swashbuckler third tier ability Skirmisher and is in Swashbuckling Stance . Then a buckler can be used in the offhand.
- The Single Weapon Fighting feat and Two Handed Fighting feat cannot be taken by the same character. The Single Weapon Fighting feat is mutually exclusive with the Two Handed Fighting feat. Single Weapon Fighting is also mutually exclusive with Two Weapon Fighting.
|Originally Posted by Cordovan (Contribs • Message • Email • ) on June 12, 2014|
Bug: Right now it does allow a ranger to get both, but it's a bug, and will be fixed soon.
- Unlike the 3.5 PnP version of this feat, your weapon of choice is not limited to light weapons.
- The Single Weapon Fighting feats do not apply to thrown weapons.
|Originally Posted by SteelStar (Contribs • Message • Email • ) on May 9, 2014|
The Single Weapon Fighting feats do not apply to thrown weapons.
- Since Update 45, Bastard Swords and Dwarven War Axes apply 1.1x your relevant Ability Score Modifier to damage. This stacks with the bonuses from Improved and Greater Single Weapon Fighting.
- Fighters may select this feat as one of their fighter bonus feats.
- Monks may select this feat as one of their martial arts feats.
|Feat||Requirements||Attack Speed (Cumulative)||Melee Power (Combat Style Bonus)||Other Benefits|
|Single Weapon Fighting||0 BAB, 2 Balance||10%||2|
|Improved Single Weapon Fighting||6 BAB, 4 Balance||20%||4|
|Greater Single Weapon Fighting||11 BAB, 7 Balance||30%||6|
|Perfect Single Weapon Fighting||Level 22, 25, or 28 Epic Destiny Feat||-||10|
|Offhand Versatility||8 BAB, SWF||-||-||