|Spell Level:||Art 1, Brd 1, Sor/Wiz 1, Wlk 1|
|Spell Point Cost:||10|
|Duration:||Lasts until rest|
|Cooldown:||2 seconds (Wizard, Bard), 1.5 seconds (Sorcerer)|
Enchants the items currently equipped in the target's right and left hands to grant their wielder proficiency if the items are simple or martial weapons or shields, and lasts until the target rests.
- The spell applies to the item itself, not the person wielding it. The wielder can pass the weapon or shield to another character, who then gains the proficiency.
- Shields lose the armor check penalty to attack rolls, but retain the penalty to skill rolls, as well as the chance of Spell Failure.
- This also applies to a Tower Shield, although the miminum Attack Penalty of -2 still applies.
- Scrolls of this spell are available for purchase in The Portable Hole.
- A scrolls will only work on weapons/shields that you can equip in your offhand as you must place the scroll in your mainhand to activate it. Thus the scrolls aren't useful for any 2-handed weaponry unless you have another player around to cast them on you.
- Dwarves are granted Dwarven Waraxe proficiency.