White Dragon race
From DDO wiki
White dragons are Dragon type monsters.
White Dragons have an affinity to cold.
A dragon uses its powerful natural weapons in combat.
- Bite - Piercing
- Claw - Slashing
- Tail Whip - Bludgeoning, Knockdown
- Wing Buffet - Bludgeoning + Knockback, throws players across the room
- Cold Breath - Heavy damage and can freeze you, rendering you helpless. Still heavily slowed if you save. Reflex save for half damage, fortitude save to negate the freeze.
- Freezing Aura - Your movement is reduced by 25%, your attack rate by 15%, you are more vulnerable to cold, have a -1 penalty on attack rolls, AC, and reflex saves from the cold, and cannot tumble. Partially negated with freedom of movement, but your melee attacks will still be severely slowed.
- Immunity to Cold
- Vulnerability to Fire
This section is empty.
You can help by. (February 2016)
Creature Entries (11)
- Disciple of Lies
- Disciple of Lies (undead)
- Lokelis Brightburn