|School:||Conjuration (Creation) (Cold)|
|Spell Level:||AotS 2, Blc 3, Drd 3, Sor/Wiz 3, Storm 4, Wlk 2|
|Spell Point Cost:||10|
|Metamagic:||Enlarge, Eschew, Quicken|
|Duration:||40 seconds + 2 seconds per caster level (No maximum)|
|Saving Throw:||Partial, see text|
|Cooldown:||7 seconds (Wiz), 4 seconds (Sor)|
Driving sleet blocks all sight (Attackers are Blinded, even those with darkvision) within it and causes the ground in the area to be icy, slowing targets within it by 25%. Also creates a slippery icy surface, which prevents creatures from tumbling or jumping while within it.
Additional, every 6 seconds all creatures within must succeed on a DC 10 Reflex check or be knocked prone for 6 seconds, also allows a recurring balance save every 2 seconds to get up if knocked prone. The DC never scales and remains at 10 regardless of who casts the spell.
Pen and paper: The sleet extinguishes torches and small fires.
- Caution: The knockdown and slippery surface portion affects party members in addition to enemies. The blindness does not affect party members.
- Freedom of Movement completely negates this spell.
- Red and Purple named creatures are completely immune to all portions of this spell.
- Despite dealing no damage, the spell is considered a Cold Spell and will proc effects accordingly, e.g. Mantle of the Icy Soul or Mantle of Nature - Sky
- Corual Laoli <Arcane Scroll Vendor - Level 3> found in Object Desire in House Phiarlan