Tomb of the Immortal Heart
These halls are well-trod by the feet of the living. They practice unspeakable rituals here, far from the eyes of the Silver Flame.
|Requires access to : The Necropolis, Part 1|
|Tomb of the Immortal Heart|
|Takes place in:||Tomb of the Immortal Heart|
|Bestowed by:||Vikram Nanpoor|
|NPC contact:||Vikram Nanpoor|
|Quest acquired in:||The Necropolis|
|Patron:||The Silver Flame|
|Free to Play:||No|
A rakish man named Vikram Nanpoor bade you to enter the tomb and lay its guardian to rest. Only this can break one of the four seals to the Bloody Crypt.
- Destroy the guardian, Unas
- Extinguish the magical flames protecting Unas's crypt
- (Optional) Find the Lost Tomes of Vol — Bonus (20%): Heroic
- (Optional) Slay Priest of the Immortal Heart
- (Optional) Disrupt the Circle of Ice — Bonus (20%): Heroic
- (Optional) Disrupt the Circle of Fire — Bonus (20%): Heroic
- (Optional) Disrupt the Circle of Earth — Bonus (20%): Heroic
- (Optional) Slay Prelate Abiram
- (Optional) Slay Prelate Tobias
What to Expect
- Multiple quest entrances (2)
- Spawning/respawning monsters
- Quest item collection (optional: 3 tomes)
- Randomly placed quest items (optional: 3 tomes)
- Contains the entrance to another instance (to Bloody Crypt Junction)
- Randomly placed shrine (it can appear in the NE or in the SW corner)
Tips and Misc
Useful buffs: acid, fire, sonic.
- Bring a Rogue (Lock DCs) and someone with 20+ Strength for the optionals. The 2 barred doors require Strength of 20+ to open, although a fireball is just as effective.
- You can skip the locked doors and the Circles as these are all optionals, only the 5 Locks are required to open the last barrier. There are 6 locks, the one at the front door doesn't count towards the required 5, but has to be unlocked also. Once the 5 locks are down, the barrier appears to still be in place, but when you approach it, it lowers and Unas attacks.
- There is an unmarked secret room in the north-west dead-end.
- If you close the doors to the secret chambers in the northwest and southeast corners while inside the room, a named Prelate (Abiram and Tobias) will appear. Killing each will cause a new chest to appear.
- The Tomes have no value after collection. They will remain in your inventory even after the quest completes, but can be safely discarded at any time. You can read them from your inventory for a little background story. The 3 tomes are:
- Aggression bonus: 60 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: <87 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 89 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Observance bonus: 4 or more secret doors discovered +8% Bonus.
- Perception bonus: 6 or more secret doors discovered +10% Bonus.
- Vigilant Sight bonus: 7 or more secret doors discovered +15% Bonus.
- Chests: 3 from optional named, 2 at end, random chests at circles
- Twitching Scarab in one of the end chests
- Altar 3x
- South east locked room - Alchemy Table x1 Bookshelf x1, secret room - Alchemy Table x1
- East secret room x2 - Bookshelves each
- North east locked room - Cabinet x1 Alchemy Table x1
- North west locked room - Bookshelf x1, secret room - Alchemy Table x1
- West secret room x2 - Cabinets each
- South west locked room - Cabinet x1
- Alchemy Table
- NPC rewards: Standard
|Prelate Abiram (NoPic)||Dwarf||Dwarf|
|Prelate Tobias (NoPic)||Elf||Drow Elf|
|Priest of the Immortal Heart (view)||Humanoid||Human|
|Barrow Wight (view)||Undead||Wight|
|Charnel Wight (view)||Undead||Wight|
|Corpse Glutton (view)||Undead||Ghast|
|Death's Advocate (view)||Humanoid||Human|
|Gallows Wight (view)||Undead||Wight|
|Grim Harvester (view)||Humanoid||Human|
|Hell Hound (view)||Evil Outsider||Hellhound|
|Ice Mephit (view)||OR Summoned by another mephit:||Air Outsider||Mephit|
|Medium Earth Elemental (view)||Elemental||Earth Elemental|
|Pestilent Huntsman (view)||Humanoid||Human|
|Scion of Wrath (view)||Humanoid||Human|
|Sepulcher Wight (view)||Undead||Wight|