|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
The Path of Inspiration
The Path of Inspiration story arc consists of 5 high-level quests, all taking place in the Inspired Quarter. Here you will fight against a Quori infiltration of Stormreach. This is initially introduced with Update 1 and is offered to Free to Play players as an Adventure Pack.
In the Inspired Quarter town area (and Wylkes Manor), you can collect the following 3 quests:
- Finding the Path
- Dream Conspiracy (not required to advance story arc)
- The Shipwrecked Spy (not required to advance story arc)
Once you have Finding the Path done, head back to Wylkes Manor and talk to the healer.
Then Jeets will bestow you the final quest.
 Quests By Favor
|Quest Name||Quest Level||Total Favor||Patron|
|Finding the Path||18||18||The Coin Lords|
|Dream Conspiracy||18||18||The Coin Lords|
|The Shipwrecked Spy||18||18||The Coin Lords|
|I Dream of Jeets||18||18||The Coin Lords|
|The Mindsunder||18||18||The Coin Lords|
|Total||5 Quests||90 Favor|
 Crystal Disks and the Mindsunder optional chest
This story arc offers "end loot" in a unique way - you finish the Mindsunder quest and then inside the quest instance, you have to unlock final "optional" chest by spending Crystal Disks, one each of 4 colors. Only this "optional" chest has chance to drop unique items, so that is the only reason to run this quest chain, other than XP and favor.
End chest of other 4 quests all have guaranteed drop of Shards of a specific color (sometimes you get Disks as a lucky pull), then you can combine 3 Shards into 1 Disk at the Stone of Change. Therefore, several pre-quests runs may be required to get an item pull from the final quest, based on how many disks are on hand within your group, and of what color (eg, your group already has plenty of colored disks spread amongst itself save for...yellow perhaps, causing you to focus on Shipwrecked Spy).
- Finding the Path - Shard / Disc of Nightmares (Red)
- Dream Conspiracy - Shard / Disc of Phantasms (Blue, optional chest may drop another)
- The Shipwrecked Spy - Shard / Disc of Torments (Yellow)
- I Dream of Jeets - Shard / Disc of Horrors (Green)
Disks and Shards are bound to account, thus access to account-wide bank is highly recommended.
This mechanic may somewhat penalize PuG group (you may rather not want to spend your Disks for somebody you don't know), however, most of players seem to consider it is not that bad.
 The Mindsunder loot
All drop from an optional end chest, Min Level 18, Bound to Account
- Death's Touch - +5 Sickle: Negative Energy Spike, Lesser Vampirism, Nullification +84, Void Lore, Taint of Evil, Suppressed Power
- Dream Edge - +5 Kama: Maiming, Aligned, Bodyfeeder, **Random Attribute**, Suppressed Power
- Elocator's Habiliment - +5 Medium Armor (Armor Bonus:22, MDB:5, ASF: 30%): Displacement (5/day), Attack Bonus +2, Jump +10, Tumble +10, Feat: Mobility, Resistance Save +5, Suppressed Power
- Gloves of Titan's Grip - Gloves: Strength +6, Titan's Grip (+6 psionic bonus to strength, 1 min), Suppressed Power
- Light and Darkness - +5 Large Shield (Shield Bonus:8, DR 3/-, Arcane Spell Failure:5%): Superior Stability, Protection +4, Resistance Save +4, DR 3/-, Adamantine, Mithral, Suppressed Power
- Lucid Dreams - Rune Arm: Force Shot, Nightmare Guard, Potency +48, Arcane Lore, Mind Drain, Will Save -2, Rune Arm Imbue: Force IV, Maximum Charge Tier: V
- Quorforged Docent of Battle - +5 Docent: Reinforced Plating +2, Constitution +6, Improved False Life, Will Save -2, Suppressed Power
- Rahl's Might - +5 Quarterstaff: Strength +6, Improved Destruction, Deception, Axiomatic/Bleed/Force/Impact/Shock, Suppressed Power
- Regalia of the Phoenix - Robe:Greater Inferno (3/day), Evocation Focus, Combustion +78, Fire Lore, Feather Falling, Suppressed Power
- Terror - +5 Greatsword (Crystal damage type): Glass, Fearsome, Nightmares, Phantasmal Killer, Suppressed Power
NOTE: Each Named items that can appear on this quest end reward and chest loot list will have a 50% chance of appearing on every third completion.