- Minor bug: You receive a +1 untyped bonus instead of enhancement on attack rolls.
- Actual effects: Creatures in the area are quickened and gain a 32% enhancement bonus to run speed, and a 15% enhancement bonus to attack speed. In addition the recipient gains a +1 untyped bonus to attack rolls, plus a +1% dodge bonus and Reflex saves. Dispels and counters Slow.
- The attack speed increase is an enhancement bonus, so it will not stack with other enhancement bonuses (Monk air stance, Speed/Striding), but will stack with bonuses of other types (Rogue or Fighter haste boost.)
- Differs from Expeditious Retreat, which is self only and increases running speed by 25%, but not combat speed. Expeditious Retreat however lasts some ten times longer, and uses half as many spell points.
- Differs from Shadow Walk, which is self only and increases running speed by (Actual: 40%, Listed: 50%), but not combat speed. Shadow Walk however lasts some ten times longer, uses 30 spell points, but also makes you harder to hit (50% displacement).