- Minor bug: You receive a +1 untyped bonus instead of enhancement on attack rolls.
- Actual effects: Creatures in the area are quickened and gain a 32% enhancement bonus to run speed, and a 15% enhancement bonus to attack speed. In addition the recipient gains a +1 untyped bonus to attack rolls, plus a +1% dodge bonus and Reflex saves. Dispels and counters Slow.
- The attack speed increase is an enhancement bonus, so it will not stack with other enhancement bonuses (Monk air stance.), but will stack with bonuses of other types (Rogue or Fighter haste boost.)
- Differs from Expeditious Retreat, which is self only and increases running speed by 25%, but not combat speed. Expeditious Retreat however lasts some ten times longer, and uses half as much spell points.
- Differs from Shadow Walk, which is self only and increases running speed by (Actual: 40%, Listed: 50%), but not combat speed. Shadow Walk however lasts some ten times longer, uses 30 spell points, but also makes you harder to hit (50% displacement).