|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Free To Play
From Module9/Unlimited Release Notes;
DDO Unlimited introduces an innovative new way to play - you can download and play DDO for free! For even more action and fun, you can purchase additional adventures, convenience items, and account services at your leisure from the new DDO Store. Can't get enough of DDO? You can even subscribe, becoming a "VIP", to get unlimited access to all of the game’s content. To learn more about playing for free or becoming a VIP, click here!
- Turbine Points: Purchase or earn through Favor
- Classes: Must purchase Monk (account-wide). Must purchase Favored Soul (account-wide) or unlock through Favor (per server). Must purchase Artificer (account-wide) or unlock through house cannith favor (per server) (packs required).
- Races: Must purchase Warforged (account-wide). Must purchase Drow (account-wide) or unlock through Favor (per server). Must purchase Half-Elf (account-wide). Must purchase Half-Orc (account-wide).
- Adventure Packs: Many free up to level 12, must purchase others
- Character Slots: 2 per server, may purchase more
- Shared Bank Slot: Can purchase
- Login Queue: Low. (This isn't a real issue, the game has not yet implemented any log in queue tech, you simply get an error if the serers full regardless of your account type.)
- Chat: Limited (Public Chat Channels: 10 messages in 5 minutes - Say/Shout: 10 messages in 5 minutes - Tells: 3 unique people/minute)
- Auctions: Limited to one item up for sale at a time and one sale posting per login
- Mail: Limited
- Gold Storage: Limited to 1,250 pp at level 1, doubling each level until it reaches the technical limit of about 4.3 million pp.
- Guilds: Must purchase a Guild Charter to create a guild, can join guilds free
- Customer Service: Self-service online only
- DDO Compendium: Read Only
- Official Forums: Can only post on General Forum and a few sub-forums, can store only 10 private messages, cannot give reputation for posts, permanent ban for two infractions regardless of severity
- Beta Priority: Normal (Technically the same as a premium account by all account thus far)
- Idle Auto-logout: 10 minutes