The Last Move: Yarkuch's Last Stand
From DDO wiki
Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters updated due to changes in Quest.
Furious and defiant, Chief Yarkuch is certain to fight to the death.
|Requires access to : Tangleroot Gorge|
|The Last Move: Yarkuch's Last Stand|
|Takes place in:||Inner Splinterskull Fortress|
|Bestowed by:||Chief Ungurz|
|NPC contact:||Chief Ungurz|
|Quest acquired in:||Tangleroot Gorge|
|Free to Play:||No|
Break into the throne room of Chief Yarkuch and slay him!
- This is the tenth (and final) quest in the Assault on Splinterskull quest chain given by Ungurz.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Acquire Naarl's Key
- Acquire Krug's Key
- Slay Chief Yarkuch
- (Optional) Slay the shamans trying to reclaim Zulkash's fane - 7 total +10% Bonus.
What to Expect
- Traps (fixed)
- Puzzle (optional, puzzle wheels)
- Fire trap behind the first secret door, along the stairs; box is on the south wall just before the stairs
- Combined blade trap along hallway to Yarkuch's throne room; box is on the west wall just before the trap
- Spike trap further along the hallway, right in front of the shrine door; box is on the east wall just before the trap
- Blade trap in western secret chamber in Yarkuch's throne room; box is on the south wall just before the trap
- Southern dart trap in eastern secret chamber in Yarkuch's throne room; box is on the east wall halfway down the room. The trap doesn't activate and the box can't be located until after you've opened the chest.
- Northern dart trap in eastern secret chamber in Yarkuch's throne room; box is on the north wall just before the chest. The trap doesn't activate and the box can't be located until after you've opened the chest.
Tips and Misc
- Like the previous chapter, if you exit this quest before finishing it, you'll have to redo the previous one.
- The bridge is still down.
- Insidious Cunning bonus is impossible to acquire. There are 3 required kills for quest completion, which results in Devious bonus.
- The door to the elemental cave is once again locked and inaccessible.
- Krug can be found in the eastern room of the western wing; Naarl in the western room.
- The optional is triggered by going towards Zulkash's chamber. The Shaman Reclaimers can be found around the eastern wing, one in front of each puzzle wheel and 3 in Zulkash's chamber.
- Hieroglyphs guarding Zulkash's chamber
- Purple: stylized PE (1 turn)
- Red: sort of a backwards F (4 turns)
- Blue: upside-down Y with a dot in the open part (4 turns)
- Green: Vertical line with 2 horizontal lines on right, 4 on left (3 turns)
- Devious bonus: 12 or fewer monsters killed +7% Bonus.
- Discreet bonus: 13 or fewer monsters killed +5% Bonus.
- Aggression bonus: 62 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 84 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Tamper bonus: 2 or more traps disarmed +10% Bonus.
- Neutralization bonus: 3 or more traps disarmed +20% Bonus.
- Ingenious Debilitation bonus: 5 or more traps disarmed +30% Bonus.
- Perception bonus: 2 or more secret doors discovered +10% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 53 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 69 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 84 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: Three
- Two chests in secret rooms (one to the east, one to the west) in Yarkuch's chamber
- Chest in Yarkuch's throne room - key drops when he dies.
- Collectables: Three
- Cabinet in the eastern room down the western wing
- Bookshelf in alcove in the SE corner of the eastern wing loop
- Adventurer's pack in Yarkuch's throne room, at the top of the stairs to the west
- NPC rewards: Special, Choose from 20, 50-75% chance at every named item below, ones which don't appear will be replaced with an item of similar type/ML (4-5) and also BtA:
Accessories are ML5, weapons and armor are ML6; unless otherwise stated.
- Black Wolfskin Belt - Belt: ,
- Black Wolfskin Cloak - Cloak: with , with
- Blademaster Bracers - Bracers: ,
- Blademaster Gauntlets - Gloves: ,
- Crimson Gemstone - Trinket: ,
- Fanged Wraps - +3 Handwraps: , , ,
- Fist of Daarguul - +3 Club 1.50[1d8]: , ,
- Krugg's Spiked Boots - Boots: , with
- Khyber's Fury - Rune Arm: Exploding Fire Shot (Maximum Charge Tier: II), , Rune Arm Imbue: Fire I, Craftable Rune Arm (+3) (ML: 5)
- Lhor-Tragu's Shadowed Armor - +2 Leather Armor: ML6, , ,
- Spider Silk Robe - Robe: , , ,
- Splinterskull Acolyte Ring - Ring: , ,
- Splinterskull Chainmail - +3 Chainmail:
- Splinterskull Docent - +4 Docent:
- Totemic Staff of Splinterskull - +3 Quarterstaff: — 3 Charges (Recharged/Day:3), ,
- Visor of the Flesh Render Guards - Goggles: — 1 Charges (Recharged/Day:1)
- Warmaster Halfplate - +3 Half plate:
- Whisperdoom's Fang - +3 Dagger 1.50[1d6]: Enfeebling,
- Yarkuch's Greatsword - +3 Greatsword 1.50[2d6]: ,
- Yarkuch's Helm - Helm: , ,
- Zulkash's Bone Necklace - Necklace: , with
|Chief Yarkuch (view)||Goblinoid||Hobgoblin|
|Shaman Reclaimer (view)||Goblinoid||Hobgoblin|
|War Master Krug (view)||Giant||Ogre|
|War Master Naarl (view)||Giant||Ogre|
|Brown Spider (view)||Vermin||Spider|
|Dread Zombie (view)||Undead||Zombie|
|Hobgoblin Infiltrator (view)||Goblinoid||Hobgoblin|
|Hobgoblin Slayer (view)||Goblinoid||Hobgoblin|
|Hobgoblin Witch Doctor (view)||Goblinoid||Hobgoblin|
|Worg (view)||Magical Beast||Wolf|