From DDO wiki
VIP Subscribers are accounts that pay the monthly fee, they were introduced on the US Servers as from Module 9 to differentiate from Premium Free To Play and Free To Play accounts. They were formerly known as regular DDO Subscribers.
|1 Month||3 Month||12 Month|
|Price Per Term in USD||$14.99||$29.97||$99.99|
- As of March 2012
- Pricing may vary for European customers.
 VIPs get the following benefits:
- 500 free Turbine Points a month. May purchase more or earn through Favor.
- Extra +10% XP. This bonus stacks with other sources of experience bonus.
- 10 character slots per server (may purchase more)
- Access to the Druid and Monk Class. Must purchase Artificer (account-wide) or unlock through Favor (per server). Must purchase Favored Soul (account-wide) or unlock through Favor (per server).
- Access to the Warforged, Half-Elf and Half-Orc races. Must purchase Drow (account-wide) or unlock through Favor (per server).
- Access to all Adventure Packs (except expansion content)
- Enter quests directly on Hard/Elite without having to run prior difficulties
- Monster Manual access
- Sagas - ability to skip one quest per saga
- Move +10% faster in public spaces! This movement speed boost stacks with all other movement boosts in public areas.
- Ability to create guilds for free.
- Shared Bank Vault for free (20 slots)
- Login Queue: Priority (This isn't a real benefit, the game has not yet implemented any log in queue tech, you simply get an error if the server is full regardless of your account type)
- Chat: Unlimited (Same as premium)
- Auctions: 50 items up for sale on platinum auction house, 20 items on Shard Exchange
- Mail: Nearly unlimited (Not really, you get the same amount as premium account, which is exactly 50 maximum mails at a time)
- Gold Storage: Officially unlimited, technically limited to about 4.3 million pp (Same as premium)
- Customer service: Full (Same as premium who recently spent money on DDO store points)
- Official forums: read/post (Same as premium)
- Beta priority: High (Mostly refers to fact they are sometimes slow when it comes to putting content packs on the Lamannia test server's version of the DDO Store)
- Idle Auto-logout: Increases to 60 minutes