|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
The Last Move: The Way to Yarkuch
Your skirmishes have exposed Splinterskull to a final assault. It is time to do battle with Chief Yarkuch and his war-masters.
|Requires access to adventure pack: Tangleroot Gorge|
|The Last Move: The Way to Yarkuch|
|Heroic XP:||♣348 ♦612 ♥644 ♠676|
|Takes place in:||Outer Splinterskull Fortress|
|NPC contact:||Chief Ungurz|
|Quest acquired in:||Tangleroot Gorge|
|Free to Play:||No|
Break into the throne room of Chief Yarkuch and slay him!
- Make your way once more through the Outer Fortress, on your way to the final confrontation with Chief Yarkuch.
- This is the ninth in the Assault on Splinterskull quest chain given by Ungurz.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Get to the entrance to Splinterskull's inner stronghold
- (Optional) Slay War Master Muurj (10% of base XP)
What to Expect
- Traps (fixed)
- Spawning/respawning monsters
- Stat check (optional; STR to open a door)
- Locked doors (optional)
- Contains the entrance to another quest (to The Last Move: Yarkuch's Last Stand)
- Spike trap in the western storeroom, in the corner beyond the door; box is on the western wall
- Electrical trap in the small room off the throne room; box is just inside the door on the north wall
- Blade trap (on both walls) down the corridor past the second shrine; box is on the north wall
- Spinning blade trap further down the corridor; box is on the south wall immediately after the blade trap
Tips and Misc
- Rejoice, for this is your last time through the outer fortress! This time, you can face War-Master Muurj on your way. He can be found in the central chamber.
- The door to the Inner Fortress is still open; once you pass the threshold, the quest is completed.
- Once more, if you leave before completing the second (inner fortress) portion of this set, you'll have to go through this quest again.
- Once again, there's no real need to go into the lever rooms or the storage rooms unless you want the trap or breakables XP bonuses.
- You don't receive favor until after completing the next quest.
- Discreet bonus: 12 monsters killed +5% Bonus.
- Aggression bonus: 46 monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 60 monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 73 monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Tamper bonus: 2 traps disarmed +8% Bonus.
- Neutralization bonus: 3 traps disarmed +10% Bonus.
- Ingenious Debilitation bonus: 4 traps disarmed +15% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 52 breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 68 breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 84 breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: Three (same ones in all Outer Fortress quests)
- One in the room past the scorpion pit in the eastern cell block (requires STR 16)
- One behind the locked door in the central chamber
- One on the lookout ledge down the inner corridor past the second shrine
- Collectables: Ten
- Two Mushrooms down the SW tunnel
- Adventurer's Pack down the SE tunnel
- Bookshelf in the alcove as you first enter the stronghold proper
- Adventurer's Pack in the spider pit in the western cell block
- Cabinet in the central chamber
- Mushroom just before the second shrine
- Mushroom on the lookout ledge
- Mushroom down the NW tunnel around the loop
- Mushroom down the S tunnel around the loop
- NPC rewards: None
- Black Widows
- Brown Spiders
- Brown Spider Princes
- Darkfang Spiders
- Gray Ooze
- Hobgoblin Clerics
- Hobgoblin Infiltrators
- Hobgoblin Patrol Leaders
- Hobgoblin Slayers
- Night Scorpions