|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Extreme Challenge Quest
From DDO wiki
There are multiple quests in-game that are designated as an "Extreme Challenge Dungeon" which pop up a warning before you enter, if you have tips on.
- "This is an Extreme Challenge dungeon. It contains Extreme difficulty monsters or puzzles.
- It is recommended for player groups who have easily defeated the other dungeons of the same CR Rating already.
- The CR Rating is displayed in the Select Adventure Panel when you interact with a dungeon entrance.
- If you're having trouble in this dungeon, remember you can buy extra supplies in the DDO Store."
 Extreme Challenge Dungeons
- Devil Assault (quest)
- Dydzio/SandBox/Quests/The Origins of Shavarath
- Freshen the Air
- Halls of Shan-To-Kor
- In The Flesh
- Irestone Inlet
- Kobold Assault
- Proof is in the Poison
- Spies in the House
- Stealer of Souls
- The Crypt of Gerard Dryden
- The Xorian Cipher