Delera's Graveyard is a place of eternal rest, but bodies are missing and House Jorasco demands an explanation.
|Takes place in:||The Lightfoot Residence|
|Bestowed by:||Thaddeus d'Jorasco|
|NPC contact:||Thaddeus d'Jorasco|
|Quest acquired in:||House Jorasco|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
Thaddeus d'Jorasco has asked you to enter the home of a local halfling suspected of dabbling in necromancy, Moonshadow Lighfoot. If the rumors are true, you are to return to the earth those he has raised and slay Moonshadow, or whatever he now calls himself.
- Slay Deathshadow
- Lay Jorasco's deceased back to rest (slay 55 Dread Zombies)
- (Optional) Slay Willowthorn Lightfoot — Bonus (20%): Heroic
- (Optional) Slay Priest Myssyral — Bonus (20%): Heroic
What to Expect
- A breakable door at the start requiring either Open Lock (DC?), moderate Strength ( ), or an AoE fire spell to break. Note that a Monk's "Breath of the Fire Dragon" finisher will not work to break down the door.
- Traps (fixed)
- Force trap down the first set of stairs; control panel is at bottom of stairs
- Force trap on the door east of the shrine (one-shot, triggers when the door is opened); control panel is on a pillar across from the door
Tips and Misc
- Once the first door is open, the next challenge is the stairs, which have sonic traps with the trap control panel at the bottom of the stairs. With Feather Fall and a good Jump, this can be timed.
- Dread zombies have unusually high HP and strength. They appear in groups of up to 11.
- On hard and elite, Deathshadow spams Sleet Storm and Lightning Bolt. Freedom of Movement and Resist/Protection from Electricity is highly recommended. Ways to clear Sleet Storm such as Gust of Wind or Break Enchantment can also be handy. On normal, he seems to only cast Scorching Ray and occasionally Blindness.
- Willowthorn Lightfoot may appear in the first room to the north, by the first group of dread zombies; otherwise, a regular spectre will appear in her place.
- Priest Mysyral may appear in the troglodyte room, past the door down the slope by the shrine.
- Aggression bonus: 49 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 64 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 79 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Tamper bonus: 1 or more trap disarmed +10% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 18 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 23 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 28 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: 2
- 2 at the end for killing Deathshadow
- Collectables: 2
- Moss in the first hallway
- Adventurer's Pack just outside the door to the shrine
- NPC rewards: 1 random reward
|Name ( picture • New Monster )||CR||Type||Race|
|Deathshadow ( view • )||Halfling||Halfling|
|Dread Zombie ( view • )||Undead||Zombie|
|Priest Myssyral ( view • )||Reptilian||Troglodyte|
|Spectre ( view • )||Undead||Spectre|
|Troglodyte Warlock ( view • )||Reptilian||Troglodyte|
|Wight Myrmidon ( view • )||Undead||Wight|
|Wight Priest ( view • )||Undead||Wight|
|Willowthorn Lightfoot ( view • )||Undead||Spectre|
|Wraith ( view • )||Undead||Wraith|