Maraud the Mines
The Firebrand gnolls are the favored warriors of Lailat, the demon queen.
|Requires access to : Demon Sands|
|Maraud the Mines|
|Takes place in:||Firebrand Mines|
|Bestowed by:||(Wilderness area walk-up)|
|NPC contact:||Wayfinder Skavyr|
|Quest acquired in:||Sands of Menechtarun|
|Patron:||The Free Agents|
|Free to Play:||No|
While exploring the Menechtarun, you locate a mining operation run by the Firebrand gnoll tribe. Besides precious gemstones, the demon-tainted gnolls are mining iron ore for the Demon Queen. These valuable commodities would be much better off in other hands...
- This is a walk-up quest and the reward NPC is located in Zawabi's Refuge - northwest of the bank.
- Explore the Firebrand Mines
- Steal 4 black iron ingots from the gnolls
- Steal 2 jacinth from the gnolls
- Steal 2 blood rubies from the gnolls
- Steal 2 fire opals from the gnolls
- (Optional) Kill General Muurajha — Bonus (20%): Heroic
- (Optional) Kill Commander Neahengh — Bonus (15%): Heroic
What to Expect
- Quest item collection (mandatory: 10 gems)
- Randomly placed quest items (mandatory: 10 gems)
Tips and Misc
- After the quest, you can turn in the gems to Behn the Prospector, who gives you sellable gems.
- Aggression bonus: 50 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 65 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 12 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 16 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 20 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: Two
- 1 with either the black iron ore ingots, uncut blood rubies, or uncut fire opals
- 1 with optional.
- NPC rewards: Random item