This article is underlinked:
This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. Please help improve this article by adding links that are relevant to the context within the existing text. (February 2016)
A giant is a humanoid-shaped creature of great strength, usually of at least Large size.
Generally, this type includes...
See list below for specific examples in DDO.
A giant has the following features.
- 8-sided Hit Dice.
- Base attack bonus equal to ¾ total Hit Dice (as cleric).
- Good Fortitude saves.
- Skill points equal to (2 + Int modifier, minimum 1) per Hit Die, with quadruple skill points for the first Hit Die.
A giant possesses the following traits (unless otherwise noted in a creature’s entry).
- Low-light vision.
- Proficient with all simple and martial weapons, as well as any natural weapons.
- Proficient with whatever type of armor (light, medium or heavy) it is described as wearing, as well as all lighter types. *Giants not described as wearing armor are not proficient with armor. Giants are proficient with shields if they are proficient with any form of armor.
- Giants eat, sleep and breathe.
- Giants are immune to Web due their size and strength.[ ]
<ncl>Giant type monsters</ncl>
Sources: ©1995-2004 Wizards of the Coast, Inc. Revised (3.5) System Reference Document which is considered Open Game Content under the Open Game License. Viewable at: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=d20/article/20040121a