Alignment: Neutral Good
Color Type: Red - Strong Named Enemy
- A Small Problem — At a camp near the entrance. Leaving them alive grants an optional chest, which can drop Grim's Bracelet.
- Ruins of Gianthold (epic) — A Grim Turn of Events random encounter. (CR )
A Small Problem
When you approach their camp, they will scream to you:
- Thum Grim: Keep your little hands where I can see 'em! Whatever it is, we don't want it.
- Nale Grim: Yeah, what he said. Go away.
If you go talk to him, he will reply:
- Thum Grim: Didn't I say, we don't want any?
- You: Loud and clear, big guy. i'm just looking for directions. Do you know where I can find Brawnpits?
- Thum Grim: Mmm-hmm. He lives east of here, in the valley. What do you want with him, anyway?
- You: I have a business proposal for him.
- Thum Grim: Hah! Did you hear that, Nale? A business proposal! For Brawnpits!
- Nale Grim: Funny. Will you keep it down? I'm trying to sleep.
If you try to loot the backpack in the camp, they will attack you while screaming:
- Thum Grim: Thief!
- Nale Grim: Hey! My stuff!
When Brawnpits ask you to gather some firewood, if you didn't provoked them, you can go to them and they will say:
- Thum Grim: ??????????????????
After Brawnpits agree with going with you, when he approaches the camp, he will tell them:
- Brawnpits: Thum! Nale!
- Thum Grim: Get up. Uncle's here.
- Nale Grim: Uncle?
- Brawnpits: I've reached a decision. My answer is "Yes, be ready." Go, now.
- Nale Grim: But... I'm hungry...
- Thum Grim: Okay, let's pack up the ...
- Brawnpits: I SAID NOW!
- Thum Grim: ...
- Nale Grim: ...
- Thum Grim: Sheesh...