Bringing the Light
The Church of the Silver Flame does not hesitate to execute its moral judgments with the sword.
|Bringing the Light|
|Takes place in:||Gamblers' Den|
|Bestowed by:||Brother Malden|
|NPC contact:||Brother Malden|
|Quest acquired in:||The Harbor|
|Patron:||The Silver Flame|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
Find the illicit Gamblers' Den in the Harbor, near the Leaky Dinghy tavern. Put a stop to the immoral behavior in there by destroying the gambling tables and their criminal guardians. (Note: This is the old quest text, as of Update 24. The Gamblers' Den has been moved and is now just outside the Wayward Lobster.)
- Ruin at least 5 gambling tables
- Defeat the guards
- (Optional) Defeat the pit boss, Ramsay Morcort — Bonus (30%): Heroic
What to Expect
- Runes (optional: require DEX, INT or WIS checks)
- No respawning monsters.
Tips and Misc
- This quest is of average difficulty.
- There are no shrines in this quest; plan accordingly.
- There are two guards in the first room you zone into, so be prepared for an immediate fight. They are far enough from the entrance to not immediately aggro.
- In the central passage is a walking guard. If you kill him fast enough, he will not have time to release the dogs. You might want to release the dogs anyway as there is an Adventurer's Pack with a collectible in the dog pen.
- If you can't kill him fast enough, you can chase him. There seems to be a bug in which he will climb up onto the lever that releases the dogs, without actually pulling it, giving you another chance to kill him before releasing the dogs.
- After you've smashed up the tables, there is Rune to click to get you into the back offices, and the hidden chest.
- If your party becomes separated by the closing door in the back office, the door can be opened with a lever in the boss's alcove.
- Note that to get the Aggression bonus, you need to get into the back room before smashing the final table.
- Aggression bonus: 16 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Chests: 1
- 1 optional chest for killing Ramsay Morcort (Human, found in the room locked by a rune)
- Collectables: Three
- Adventurer's Pack in the dog pen, just before the northern room
- Cabinet (Arcane) in secret room
- Bookshelf in secret room
- NPC rewards: Random item
|Ramsay Morcort (view)||Humanoid||Human|
|Human Brigand (view)||Humanoid||Human|