|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Suppressed Power: This psionic item is powerful, but you sense that it has not unlocked all of its secrets to you at this time.
- Upgrade can be made on this attribute at Dreamforge crafting device, in The Dreaming Dark quest
 Dreamforge crafting recipes - unlocking the Dreamforge
|Created||Ingredient 1||Ingredient 2||Ingredient 3||Ingredient 4|
|Essence of Horrors||Unused||Essence of Nightmares||Essence of Phantasms||Essence of Torments|
|Essence of Nightmares||Essence of Horrors||Unused||Essence of Phantasms||Essence of Torments|
|Essence of Phantasms||Essence of Horrors||Essence of Nightmares||Unused||Essence of Torments|
|Essence of Torments||Essence of Horrors||Essence of Nightmares||Essence of Phantasms||Unused|
|Crystal Shard of Dreams||Essence of Horrors||Essence of Nightmares||Essence of Phantasms||Essence of Torments|
|Crystal Disc of Dreams||6 Essences of Horrors||6 Essences of Nightmares||6 Essences of Phantasms||6 Essences of Torments|
|Crystal Disc of Dreams||6 Crystal Shards of Dreams||Unused|
|Crystal Disc of Dreams||50 Astral Shards||Unused|
|Upgraded item||An item with
|Crystal Disc of Dreams||Unused|
- All Essences, the Crystal Shard of Dreams, and the Crystal Disc of Dreams are Bound to Account.
- Items become Bound to Character, although they are originally Bound to Account.
- Existing Stone of Change rituals are not removed by unlocking the Suppressed Power (at least for a Dreamspitter with the Force Critical Ritual).
- Essences can be found in the end chests of all four quests. One essence drops per completion except on casual (where there's a chance that none will drop) until the chests begin to become ransacked. The Eye of the Titan chest never becomes ransacked of its essence.
|Quest||Essence of Horrors||Essence of Phantasms||Essence of Nightmares||Essence of Torments|
|Eye of the Titan||Yes||No||Yes||No|
|Raiding the Giants' Vault||Yes||No||No||Yes|
|Mining for Ancient Secrets||Yes||No||No||Yes|
 Upgraded item attributes
Items gain following attributes as you perform the upgrade.
- Death's Touch - Unholy Burst, Greater Necromancy Focus
- Dream Edge - Lesser Vampirism
- Elocator's Habiliment - Greater Nimbleness
- Gloves of Titan's Grip - Reconstruction +84, Major Repair Lore, Repair Systems
- Light and Darkness - DR 5/Epic, Bashing
- Quorforged Docent of Battle - Superior False Life, Toughness
- Rahl's Might
- Regalia of the Phoenix - Greater Evocation Focus, Major Fire Lore
- Terror - Intimidate +15, Deception
Note that old Pale Lavender Ioun Stones without the listed "Suppressed Power" effect could still be upgraded in January 2012 (others, such as the Incandescent Blue Ioun Stone cannot be upgraded if they do not have the "Suppressed Power" effect; not sure if old PLIS can be upgraded currently). Also, these are much more common now, as 1 of the 10 types will always appear in the end rewards list for The Dreaming Dark (quest) every 3 completions, and have a chance to appear on every completion. Take note that ioun stones become bound to the character who unsuppresses them, so this must be done on the character who will use the stone.
- Dark Blue Ioun Stone - Spot +15, Listen +15 (ML: 5 BtC)
- Deep Red Ioun Stone - Dexterity +6 Dexterity Skills - Exceptional Bonus +1 (ML: 5, BtC)
- Dusty Rose Ioun Stone - Protection +5 (ML5, BtC)
- Incandescent Blue Ioun Stone - Wisdom +6, Wisdom Skills - Exceptional Bonus +1 (ML: 5, BtC)
- Pale Blue Ioun Stone - Strength +6, Strength Skills - Exceptional Bonus +1 (ML: 5, BtC)
- Pale Lavender Ioun Stone - Spell Absorption (ML: 5, BtC, Exclusive)
- Pink Ioun Stone - Constitution +6, Constitution Skills - Exceptional Bonus +1 (ML: 5, BtC)
- Pink and Green Ioun Stone - Charisma +6, Charisma Skills - Exceptional Bonus +1 (ML: 5, BtC)
- Scarlet and Blue Ioun Stone - Intelligence +6, Intelligence Skills - Exceptional Bonus +1 (ML: 5, BtC)
- Vibrant Purple Ioun Stone - Archmagi, Spell Penetration IX (ML: 5, BtC)