An Explosive Situation
Criminal cartels are rampant in the seedy district of the Harbor. Their members prowl the gambling halls for easy marks... and citizens like Philver Sharpwood often get in over their heads.
|An Explosive Situation|
|Takes place in:||Harbor|
|Bestowed by:||Philver Sharpwood|
|NPC contact:||Philver Sharpwood|
|Quest acquired in:||The Harbor|
|Patron:||The Coin Lords|
|Base favor:||2 (solo only)|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
Philver's gambling debt made him a tempting target for the Quickfoot gang. He's not a rich man, but he owns a warehouse in the Harbor. Philver's fear is that the Quickfoot Gang are on their way to his warehouse to wreak havoc and steal his wares. Go there to investigate and if necessary, drive out the hoodlums.
Tips and Misc
- Watch out for explosive barrels - they are marked with a red "X" and will explode, doing damage to you if you are near them. They count towards the breakables bonus.
- All of the thieves are positioned next to explosive barrels. You can injure or kill them by shooting the barrels from a distance. If you melee, be careful of striking the barrels.
- In Philver's dialog he states that his biggest client is House Kundarak and that they are using explosives. This is probably a reference to the Ruins of Threnal quest In Need of Supplies.
- Aggression bonus: 7 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 9 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 11 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 67 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 87 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 107 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Notes: The conquest bonus is guaranteed due to the 13 required kills.
- Chests: 1
- 1 end chest
- Collectables: Two
- Rubble at the end of the short L-bend
- Rubble in the master thief's room, along the west wall
- NPC rewards: Random Item
|Quickfoot Master Thief (view)||Humanoid||Human|
|Quickfoot Cat Burglar (view)||Humanoid||Human|