Secret of the Slavers' Stockade
Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters updated due to changes in Quest.
|Requires access to : Against the Slave Lords|
|Secret of the Slavers' Stockade|
|Epic level:|| 31|
|Takes place in:||Slavers' Stockade|
|Bestowed by:||Drevok the Gatekeeper|
|NPC contact:||Drevok the Gatekeeper|
|Quest acquired in:||Hall of Heroes|
|Free to Play:||No|
Use the portal in the Eberron Hall of Heroes to travel to the Slavers' Stockade and search for a clue to the location of the Slave Lords.
- Speak to Renth
- Locate the entrance to the lower fortress
- Gain entrance to the outer courtyard
- Gain entrance to the inner wall
- Gain entrance to the parade grounds
- (Optional) Explore the abandoned tower
- (Optional) Speak to Lady Morwin Elissar
- (Optional) Allow Blackthorn to flee.
- (Optional) Slay Blackthorn.
- (Optional) Locate escaped hiding slaves (3 total)
- Gain entrance to the fortress
- Gain Access to the East Wing Guard Complex
- Gain entrance to the slave pits
- Open the locked control cage
- Open rows of cages
- Gain access to the dining hall
- Defeat Icar
- Locate and defeat the Slave Lord Markessa
- Explore the dungeon beneath
- Further explore Markessa's stronghold
- Explore the cavern beneath the Slavers Stockade
- Traverse the chasm
- Explore Icar's encampment
- Defeat the hobgoblins at the outpost
- Defeat the hobgoblins at the kennels
- Defeat the hobgoblins at the barracks
- Continue exploring the dungeon beneath the fortress
- Continue pursuing Markessa
- Open Dungeon Cells
- Recover Map
- (Optional) Defeat Guliyet
What to Expect
Secret doors can avoid some combat
- Fire, Electricity, Honey
- Some traps are randomly placed
Tips and Misc
- At the top of the abandoned tower you find Lady Morwin Elissar who will provide you the task to locate escaped hiding slaves.
- Except for XP there is no additional reward attached to this, so one does not have to go back to her after the objective is achieved.
- The slaves for the optional task are placed in random locations.
- Near shrine immediately upon entering lower dungeon
- Near Markessa's double + another at the end of the corridor
- Aggression bonus: 322 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 418-419 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Tamper bonus: 8 or more traps disarmed +10% Bonus.
- Neutralization bonus: 10 or more traps disarmed +20% Bonus.
- Ingenious Debilitation bonus: 12 or more traps disarmed +30% Bonus.
- Perception bonus: 2 or more secret doors discovered +10% Bonus.
- Vigilant Sight bonus: 4 or more secret doors discovered +15% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 47 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 62 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 76
Note that the counts reset after you enter the lower dungeon. or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: Multiple. Often there's one chest with loot and a second chest with ingredients (Chain Links or Frayed Leather).
- Collectables: 11 (4 in inner keep, 7 in lower dungeon)
- Scroll rack in the room north of the parade grounds
- Reagents cabinet in north room, past the "bear"
- Adventurer's pack in central room
- Reagents cabinet in small room south of 4-way intersection
- Reagents cabinet in secret room by first set of shrines in lower dungeon
- Scroll rack in secret room by first set of shrines in lower dungeon
- Adventurer's pack in small sideroom near start of lower dungeon
- Alchemy table in northwest room
- Fungus in water cavern with 2 levers
- 2 Scroll racks in side rooms next to slave cells
- NPC rewards: None
Named Chest Drop
All items are ML 8 and .
- Executioner's Helm: Insightful Deception +2/3, , , Quality Combat Mastery +1,
- Mutilator of Minds (orb): , , , , ,
- Slave Master's Cloak: , , , ,
- Slave Rags (level 8) (cloth armor): , , , , ,
All items are ML 28 and .
- Legendary Executioner's Helm: Insightful Deception +7/11, , , Quality Combat Mastery +4,
- Legendary Mutilator of Minds (orb): , , , , ,
- Legendary Slave Master's Cloak: , , , ,
- Slave Rags (level 28) (cloth armor): , , , , ,
|Hobgoblin Slaver (NoPic)||Goblinoid||Hobgoblin|
The above was automatically compiled via DPL, 13:44:57 result from cache, age: 02:54:44 of max 1 day - if you think that's not up-to-date, (please, use sparingly, since it puts some additional load on the server)