Assault on the Aerie of the Slave Lords
From DDO wiki
Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters updated due to changes in Quest.
|Requires access to : Against the Slave Lords|
|Assault on the Aerie of the Slave Lords|
|Epic level:|| 31|
|Takes place in:||Slave Lords' Redoubt|
|Bestowed by:||Against the Slave Lords|
|NPC contact:||Drevok the Gatekeeper|
|Quest acquired in:||Hall of Heroes|
|Free to Play:||No|
Travel to the Aerie of the Slave Lords by using the portal inside the Eberron Hall of Heroes. Once there, destroy the Slave Lords' organization once and for all.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Speak with Blodgett
- Find and Defeat the Slave Lords
- Find Oric in Suderham
- Find the secret passage at the Sign of the Rose
- Speak to Dame Gold about your reward
- (Optional) Rescue Elwita
- (Optional) Rescue Freda
- (Optional) Rescue Phanstern
- (Optional) Find a way to free Phanstern
- Falling stalactite, electricity + windblow, acid pit
- Electricity trap on bridge (ozone room) can be evaded by running fast on the right side over the bridge
Tips and Misc
- This quest has a lot of spawn points that don't always have mobs. Expect about half of these points to have spawns.
- Be warned of the area past the hyenas after the not-a-door room. Depending on the random spawns it is possible to get an unavoidable red alert.
- Beware that the end fight is much more challenging compared to the end fights of the other Quests in this series.
- Stalman Kilm shields the other bosses so attack him first until he shields himself, the other bosses are very resistant to physical and magical attacks otherwise.
- To avoid setting up the traps on the puzzles solve them backwards
- Aggression bonus: 148-149 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 212-217 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 267-268 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Tamper bonus: 1 or more trap disarmed +10% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 25-26 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 32 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 40 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: Multiple: Ingredients are Broken Collar or Staff Splinter
- 1 small chest with ingredients near not-a-door
- 1 locked underwater in the ozone room (no ingredients)
- 1 small chest with ingredients near 3 puzzles
- 1 small chest with ingredients after defeating the illusionist
- 1 small chest with ingredients in Madam Eva's establishment
- 1 for defeating Lurking Mimic (no ingredients)
- 1 small chest with ingredients in mirror room
- 1 end chest (Slave Master's Staff, Breaker of Bodies)
- Collectables: 5
- Adventurer's pack in the pool of strange glowing liquid
- Crude altar in room with 3 puzzles
- Fungus near rats in Suderham
- Reagents cabinet in mirror room
- Fungus on the edge of the subterranean lake
- NPC rewards:
Named Chest Drop
All items are ML 8 and .
- Breaker of Bodies (Large Shield): , , Maiming Effect 2d8, Bashing 2d6, Riposte +2,
- Hardened Hide Helm: , , , ,
- Ring of Power: , , , ,
- Slave Master's Staff (level 8): , , , , , , , , Elemental Resonance +70 (Equipment Bonus to Fire Lightning Acid and Cold spells),
All items are ML 28 and .
- Legendary Breaker of Bodies (Large Shield): , , Maiming Effect 8d8, Bashing 8d6, ,
- Legendary Hardened Hide (Helm): , , , ,
- Legendary Ring of Power: , , , ,
- Slave Master's Staff (level 28): , , , , , , , , Elemental Resonance +185 (Equipment Bonus to Fire Lightning Acid and Cold spells),
|Matador Chieftain (view)||Monstrous Humanoid||Minotaur|