Assault on the Aerie of the Slave Lords
Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters updated due to changes in Quest.
|Requires access to : Against the Slave Lords|
|Assault on the Aerie of the Slave Lords|
|Epic level:|| 31|
|Takes place in:||Slave Lords' Redoubt|
|Bestowed by:||Against the Slave Lords|
|NPC contact:||Drevok the Gatekeeper|
|Quest acquired in:||Hall of Heroes|
|Free to Play:||No|
Travel to the Aerie of the Slave Lords by using the portal inside the Eberron Hall of Heroes. Once there, destroy the Slave Lords' organization once and for all.
- Speak with Blodgett
- Find and Defeat the Slave Lords
- Find Oric in Suderham
- Find the secret passage at the Sign of the Rose
- Speak to Dame Gold about your reward
- (Optional) Rescue Elwita
- (Optional) Rescue Freda
- (Optional) Rescue Phanstern
- (Optional) Find a way to free Phanstern
- Falling stalactite, electricity + windblow, acid pit
- Electricity trap on bridge (ozone room) can be evaded by running fast on the right side over the bridge
Tips and Misc
- This quest has a lot of spawn points that don't always have mobs. Expect about half of these points to have spawns.
- Be warned of the area past the hyenas after the not-a-door room. Depending on the random spawns it is possible to get an unavoidable red alert.
- Beware that the end fight is much more challenging compared to the end fights of the other Quests in this series.
- Stalman Kilm shields the other bosses so attack him first until he shields himself, the other bosses are very resistant to physical and magical attacks otherwise.
- To avoid setting up the traps on the puzzles solve them backwards
- Aggression bonus: 148-149 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 212-217 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 267-268 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Tamper bonus: 1 or more trap disarmed +10% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 25-26 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 32 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 40 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: Multiple: Ingredients are Broken Collar or Staff Splinter
- 1 small chest with ingredients near not-a-door
- 1 locked underwater in the ozone room (no ingredients)
- 1 small chest with ingredients near 3 puzzles
- 1 small chest with ingredients after defeating the illusionist
- 1 small chest with ingredients in Madam Eva's establishment
- 1 for defeating Lurking Mimic (no ingredients)
- 1 small chest with ingredients in mirror room
- 1 end chest (Slave Master's Staff, Breaker of Bodies)
- Collectables: 5
- Adventurer's pack in the pool of strange glowing liquid
- Crude altar in room with 3 puzzles
- Fungus near rats in Suderham
- Reagents cabinet in mirror room
- Fungus on the edge of the subterranean lake
- NPC rewards:
Named Chest Drop
All items are ML 8 and .
- Breaker of Bodies (Large Shield): , , Maiming Effect 2d8, Bashing 2d6, Riposte +2,
- Hardened Hide Helm: , , , ,
- Ring of Power: , , , ,
- Slave Master's Staff (level 8): , , , , , , , , Elemental Resonance +70 (Equipment Bonus to Fire Lightning Acid and Cold spells),
All items are ML 28 and .
- Legendary Breaker of Bodies (Large Shield): , , Maiming Effect 8d8, Bashing 8d6, ,
- Legendary Hardened Hide (Helm): , , , ,
- Legendary Ring of Power: , , , ,
- Slave Master's Staff (level 28): , , , , , , , , Elemental Resonance +185 (Equipment Bonus to Fire Lightning Acid and Cold spells),
|Matador Chieftain (view)||Monstrous Humanoid||Minotaur|
The above was automatically compiled via DPL, 17:23:42 result from cache, age: 09:54:17 of max 1 day - if you think that's not up-to-date, (please, use sparingly, since it puts some additional load on the server)