Slave Lords Crafting
Bring me relics of your battles with the Slave Lords. Then, by order of Dame Gold, I shall forge mighty items for you!
Garvon <Armorer and Outfitter>
- Located within the part 1 quest, in the Forsaken Temple, right inside the quest entrance.
- Note: Since there actually are Heroic/Epic tier for these upgrades, depending on which version of the instance you are in, you get different version of the barter UI and recipe listing. Everything is listed on this one page here for convenience.
There is an item that drops in each dungeon (in small chests and the end chest). Each item can be equipped in two possible equipment slots (so 7 slots in all, as you can equip 2 rings).
|Chains / Legendary||Waist/Neck||BtA||Small chests, end chests. Common drop (20-30%) on LE.|
|Shackles / Legendary||Wrist/Feet|
|Five Rings / Legendary||Trinket/Ring|
- Bold indicates the slots they go into, when activated from hotbar.
- All items remain BtA after crafting effects applied.
- On Reaper difficulty, base items can drop with Reaper bonus.
There are eight different ingredients that drop in the small chests and end chest throughout the quests.
|Ingredient||Icon||Bind||Obtained from||Used for|
|Broken Shackle||Unbound||Part 1||
|Chain Links||Part 2|
|Broken Collar||Part 3|
|Shattered Symbol of the Slave Lords||BtA||Part 1||
|Frayed Leather||Part 2|
|Staff Splinter||Part 3|
|Statuette to the Gods||BtA||All parts||Small chests and end chests, very rare||+1 Mythic upgrade to Crafted Gear|
|Slave Master's Bust||BtA||Small chests and end chests, extremely rare||+3 Mythic upgrade to non-mythic Named Gear|
These Gems come in 6 colors (Blue/Red/Green/Yellow/Black/Silver). They are direct purchase from the crafting NPC using above raw ingredients as currency. These are then used in the same NPC's barter UI to perform an upgrade on an item. These will allow you to add on a prefix, suffix, extra, bonus, an augment slot, and a Set bonus (the Set Bonus will be crafted onto the named items as well, each item can only count for 1 of the sets). The gems are Bound to Account, go into the Ingredients Bag, do not have the color in their names, and have inconsistent names (i.e. "Slaver's Spellsight," "Slaver Constitution," and "Slave Lord's Might," so be careful what search strings you use when hunting for them)
Once applied, these Gems can not be removed or overwritten. See below Recipes section for details.
Named items dropping throughout the quest chain also can be considered part of this crafting. However, these are not much "customizable", rather are simple upgrade paths adding Set Bonuses. See Update 32 named items for the full list.
Here are the effects possible for each slot:
|Group||Enchantment name||Enchantment value||Ingredient cost|
|Deception (no bluff effect)||+3||+14|
|Spell Lore (single type) (Equipment Bonus)||+10||+27|
|Spell Power (single type) (Equipment Bonus)||+70||+185|
||Skills (except UMD)||+10||+22|
|Spell Focus Mastery||+2||+6|
|Quality False Life||+4||+16|
|Augment Slot addition
|Set bonus addition
||Slave Lord's Might|
|Slave Lord's Sorcery|
|Mythic upgrades *||Mythic Boost||+1||+1|
- The Mythic upgrades can be applied on named items and then can have 2 mythic bonus, 1 by drop and 1 applied (confirmed on a spinneret on live). Note: That you do not get a benefit from both (Ring of Power U35). That bonus can be overidden with a new one too.
You can also add a set bonus to preset named items that drop as is and listed above. Preset items and crafted items all count toward the following set bonuses. And here are the 3 possible sets:
|3 pieces||5 pieces||3 pieces||5 pieces|
|Slave Lord's Might||
|Slave Lord's Sorcery||