Slave Pits of the Undercity
Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters updated due to changes in Quest.
|Requires access to : Against the Slave Lords|
|Slave Pits of the Undercity|
|Epic level:|| 31|
|Takes place in:||The Forsaken Temple|
|Bestowed by:||Drevok the Gatekeeper|
|NPC contact:||Drevok the Gatekeeper|
|Quest acquired in:||Hall of Heroes|
|Free to Play:||No|
Use the portal in the Eberron Hall of Heroes to travel to the Slave Pits of the Undercity and destroy the slavers there.
- Speak with Dame Gold about the Codex Page
- Seek Information on the Slave Lords
- Find a way into the Temple
- Find a way into the Lower Catacombs
- Locate the Slave Lord's Chamber
- (Optional) Slay Orc Chieftan Heroic: +10% Bonus. / Epic: +10% Bonus.
- (Optional) Slay Orc Witchdoctor Heroic: +10% Bonus. / Epic: +10% Bonus.
- (Optional) Rescue 10 slaves Heroic: +7% Bonus. / Epic: +3% Bonus.
- (Optional) Rescue a total of 20 slaves Heroic: +10% Bonus. / Epic: +5% Bonus.
- (Optional) Rescue a total of 40 slaves Heroic: +15% Bonus. / Epic: +7% Bonus.
- Slay Sturm Blucholtz
A very high number of random traps. Don't be surprised to see 50+ traps. Since most of the traps are random the numbers for bonuses also change.
- Static traps:
- Ice trap in the rightmost corridor near start.
- Fire jets in the room with the tile puzzle.
- Two lightning traps in the hallway after the puzzle room that inflict knockdown.
- The rest is random, often clusters of pressure plates or bear traps.
Tips and Misc
This quest has many traps. Most are randomly located. As such, a high Spot skill is strongly advised. Very high elemental resistance/absorption or evasion is otherwise recommended.
You can use many traps against your enemies. Draw aggro with ranged weapons and kite them across trapped areas.
It is possible to sneak past some monster groups; however, this might prevent you from completing some optional objectives, see Discussion.
Picking up shipping manifest after defeating Sturm concludes the quest.
- Aggression bonus: >230 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 357 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: ??? or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Tamper bonus: 9+ or more traps disarmed +10% Bonus.
- Neutralization bonus: 10+ or more traps disarmed +20% Bonus.
- Ingenious Debilitation bonus: 12+ or more traps disarmed +30% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 33 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 43 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 53 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: Many.
- 1 small with ings in the Trog area
- 1 small with ings for defeating umber hulks
- 1+1 for defeating optional Orc Chieftan
- 1+1 for defeating optional Orc Witchdoctor
- 1 small with ings for solving fire puzzle
- 1 end chest with loot and ings
- Collectables: 7
- Rubble in the first room to the east as you enter
- Fungus in the eastern troglodyte cavern
- Adventurer's pack to the east of the rotting garbage room, where the umber hulks appear
- Fungus to the south of the rotting garbage room
- Fungus in northwest, in room with half a dozen slaves
- Rubble underwater in long water-filled room
- Scroll rack in the final room
- Slave Lords Crafting: Broken Shackles, Shattered Symbol of Slave Lords; Chains
- NPC rewards: None (there's a reward for completing the quest chain)
Named Chest Drop
All items are ML 8 and .
- Executioner's Docent: , , , , ,
- Executioner's Platemail (Heavy Armor): , , , , ,
- Spinneret (ring): , , , ,
- Symbol of the Slave Lords (Trinket): , , , ,
All items are ML 28 and .
- Legendary Executioner's Docent: , , , , ,
- Legendary Executioner's Platemail (Heavy Armor): , , , , ,
- Legendary Spinneret (ring): , , , ,
- Legendary Symbol of the Slave Lords (Trinket): , , , ,
|Slaver Cohort (NoPic)||Humanoid||Human|
|Slaver Deadeye (NoPic)||Orc||Half-Orc|
|Voracious Ghast (view)||Undead||Ghast|
The above was automatically compiled via DPL, 04:19:44 result from cache, age: 20:51:19 of max 1 day - if you think that's not up-to-date, (please, use sparingly, since it puts some additional load on the server)