From DDO wiki
- Base Value: None
- Weight: None
- Proficiency Class: Simple weapons
- Damage and Type: 1d3 Bludgeon
- Critical threat range 20/x2
- Weapon Type: Bludgeoning weapons
- Handedness: One-handed weapon
- Default Modifiers
- Durability: Not applicable
- Made from:
- Hardness: N/A
- Named items: Category:Handwraps
You fight with your bare hands.
- Halflings get 1d2 Bludgeon damage instead of the standard 1d3.
- Always good to use against oozes when you have no Muckbane or Everbright bludgeoning weapon on-hand.
- The Monk is the most effective and naturally fluent unarmed class in the game, thanks to Unarmed Strike and their state of being centered.
- Handwraps can be used by practically any class to fight with while unarmed.
- The Druid's natural attacks, while not always bludgeoning, are considered unarmed and they also benefit from feats that grant bonuses to Unarmed weapons, such as Weapon Focus:Unarmed (granted by Weapon Focus: Bludgeoning).
- Fighting unarmed is mutually exclusive to Single Weapon Fighting and negates any benefits of that feat if trained. Fighting unarmed is supported by Two Weapon Fighting provided all prerequisites are met.