The Night Revels
Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: 2017 item listings and challenge rewards
"Eternal Night has drawn its cloak of Delera's Graveyard. Attend The Night Revels...if you dare." Visit the Delera's Graveyard within House Jorasco to participate. The Night Revels is a special event held in Delera's Graveyard during the Halloween season, starting in Update 28 Patch 1. It is a replacement and newer incarnation of the Mabar Endless Night Festival. The old Mabar ingredients are not used for the Night Revels event.
- You can get Pieces of Darkest Chocolate and Night Revels Keys (both ) by killing appropriate-level enemies in Delera's Graveyard while the event is active.
- Then you enter the following challenge instances, using the key, to get various ingredients ( ), and turn them in for final reward items.
- The Night Revels Keys seem to stack in your character inventory to a maximum stack of 10 only per slot.
- If you destroy too many undead too many levels below your own level, you will get a warning from the Greater Powers, Mabar's Notice. If you persist, you'll be punished for your actions with Mabar's Interest, then with Mabar's Anger, then with death.
- A quick way to recover lost Hit Points and Spell Points is to run the game's shortest quest: Return to Delera's Tomb. It literally takes seconds to complete, and, as in all quests, you character is "rested" upon finishing out. (Be sure not to do this quest unless you've already completed the Delera quest chain).
Draught of Midnight
- Tests from 20/10/2017
- ran Orchard of the Macabre with L14 Ranger: no chocolate received at all in 129 kills.
- ran Black Loch with L18 Barb: no chocolate received at all in whole run.
- Older reports
- Black Loch EE up until first Green Key - 100+ per run.
- A Legend Revisited EH solo 300+, EE solo 1500+ per run.
- Any of the event quests yield 150+ chocolate pieces per run on the highest CR.
- Haunted Halls yields lots from the zombies (Epic Normal run - observed rate in excess of 3,000 per hour)
- Thunderholme slayer
- Orchard of the Macabre slayer
- any other recommended farm location ?
|Challenge - (based on an existing quest;)||Levels|| Ingredient
|Under New Ravagement||(Stand Your Ground)||7-35|| Equal to score,
|4 or 5 stars|
|The Snitch and the Lich||(The Snitch)||only 5 stars possible|
|The Kobolds' Newest Ringleader||(The Kobolds' New Ringleader)||4 or 5 stars|
|Haverdashed||(Haverdasher)||4 or 5 stars|
|Getting Ahead in Lordsmarch Palace||(Eyes of Stone)||only 5 stars possible|
|Hayweird Foundry||(Haywire Foundry)||only 5 stars possible|
|Resurrection Chamber||(The Coalescence Chamber)||TBD||TBD||TBD|
- These "challenges" are actually played like quests and have no set time limit; you can zerg through and finish within minutes or can go AFK in the instance and complete hours later.
- Named mob kills within the instance have a chance to drop Chocolate.
- For Under New Ravagement, The Snitch and the Lich, The Kobold's Newest Ringleader, and Haverdashed:
- Killing the End Boss awards 8 Chocolates on any level.
- Final ingredient payout:
- At level, you get 3 ingredients per star, up to a total of 15 ingredients.
- If you enter the challenge at a level greater than your character level, you get +10% more rewards per level, up to a maximum of +50% (total: 23) for running the challenge at character level + 5 (maximum ingredient payout: 23).
- For Getting Ahead in Lordsmarch Palace and Hayweird Foundry:
- Final ingredient payout:
- (2017) You will gain score every time you gain a star. And you will get rewards equal to that score. At level, your base score (you can gain up till if you are inside whole time) is 6. Other level base score is +2=7, +4=8, +5~+8=9. So maximum reward payout is 9.
At level, you get one of each ingredient (including chocolate) per star, up to a total of 5
If you enter the challenge at a level greater than your character level, you get +10% more rewards per level, up to a maximum of +50% for running the challenge at character level + 5, rounded up (maximum ingredient payout: 8).
- Rewards of up to 11 have been observed, though the mechanic (if any) for getting extra ingredients is currently unknown, and may be a bug that will be fixed.
- Final ingredient payout:
- A late-coming player who missed some objectives should not end the quest. The ingredient payout will be scaled by his rating. The experience for stars seems unaffected by this [ ].
All ingredients (Chocolate, Almond, Apple, Caramel and Cinnamon) and Night Revels Key state in their item description that they will expire and disappear near the end of the current year. So players cannot carry over these ingredients for this event next year and have to start over again. What actually happens is the name is changed; for instance, the keys now become rusty and can no longer be used.
Store-purchased Lasting Night Revels Keys ( ) won't expire and carry over to next year.
Planned changes for Fall 2017
|This section contains information gathered on the Lamannia preview server, it might change before being available on the live servers.|
- A spooky variant of Coalescence Chamber has been added as the seventh Night Revels dungeon: Resurrection Chamber
- Additional item rewards have been added to the turn in vendor for the event:
- Existing Night Revels items have been given recipes for level 28 upgrades.
- A red variant of the Reaper's Platemail has been added.
- A collection of new named items have been added to the festival vendor turn in:
- Pick of Endless Light (Light Pick): Undead Bane, Coruscating, Light Bringer (On Vorpal: Destroy undead below 1000 hit points. Only on higher Minimum Level variants.), Sunburst (Chance for Blind and area Light Damage. Only on higher Minimum Level variants.)
- Star of Endless Night (Morningstar): Unholy, Smashing, Piercing, Combat Mastery
- Crystallized Eternity (Great Club): Tendon Slice, Electrifying, Freezing, Armor-Piercing
- Spectral Dagger (Dagger): Ghostbane, Evil Outsider Bane, Crushing, Vorpal
- Spectral Throwing Dagger (Throwing Dagger): Ghostbane, Evil Outsider Bane, Crushing, Vorpal
- 2016 candy, ingredients, and non-store bought keys have been deprecated and can no longer be used.
Joe Candymaker <The Night Revels Trader> is located in House Jorasco, near the entrance to Delera's Graveyard.
|2016||Death's Smile||Hat||— 1 Charges (Recharged/Day:1), Exclusive||100||20||10||20||—|
|2016||Doomspherelet Certificate||Pet||Creature Companion||80||60||60||60||60|
|2015||Almond-Coated Shadow Apple||Candy|| +5 Spooky bonus to Melee and Ranged Power,
+10 to Universal Spell Power
|2015||Darkswirl Caramel Bite||Candy||+5 Spooky bonus to PRR and MRR||40||—||5||10||—|
|2015||Sweet Cinnamon Cloud||Candy||bonus to Dodge equal to your Listen score||60||—||—||10||20|
|2015||Almond Shadow-Spice Candy||Candy||Flaming pumpkin projectile; 5 stacks fire vulnerability and 1d3 per caster level fire dmg to nearby enemies (scales w/spell power; 100 charges; 10 min cooldown)||60||20||—||—||10|
|2015||Hat of the Night Hag||Hat||Magical Efficiency 5%||100||10||20||—||20|
|2015||Hood of Unrest||Hat||Exclusive— 1 Charges (Recharged/Day:1),||100||20||10||20||—|
|2015||Silence of the Tasty Hams||Hat||— 1 Charges (Recharged/Day:1), Exclusive||100||20||10||20||—|
|2015||Reveler's Regalia||Robe||— 1 Charges (Recharged/Day:1), Exclusive||100||—||20||10||20|
|2015||Delighter's Docent||Docent||— 1 Charges (Recharged/Day:1), Exclusive||100||—||20||10||20|
|2015||Short Broom of Mystery||Club||— 3 Charges (Recharged/Day:1), Exclusive||100||20||—||20||10|
|2015||Long Broom of Mystery||Quarterstaff||— 5 Charges (Recharged/Day:1), Exclusive||100||20||—||20||10|
|2015||Diamond of Festive Wisdom +2||Augment||—||80||60||60||60||60|
|2015||Diamond of Festive Intelligence +2||Augment||—||80||60||60||60||60|
|Potion of the Party Pooper||Potion||—||2||—||—||—||—|
|Gloomy Potion of Death Ward||Potion||—||20||—||—||—||—|
|Gloomy Potion of Inflict Critical Wounds||Potion||—||20||—||—||—||—|
|Gloomy Potion of Restoration||Potion||—||20||—||—||—||—|
|Sun Flask||Thrown weapon||—||20||—||—||—||—|
|Potion of Irian's Light||Potion||—||40||—||—||—||—|
|Oil of Incandescence||Potion||—||80||—||—||—||—|
|Bottled Fear||Thrown weapon||—||80||—||—||—||—|
|Mabar Crystal: Gargoyle||Potion||—||40||—||—||—||—|
|Mabar Crystal: Shadow||Potion||—||40||—||—||—||—|
|Mabar Crystal: Worg||Potion||—||40||—||—||—||—|
|Greater Mabar Crystal: Gargoyle||Potion||—||100||—||—||—||—|
|Greater Mabar Crystal: Shadow||Potion||—||100||—||—||—||—|
|Greater Mabar Crystal: Worg||Potion||—||100||—||—||—||—|
|Draught of Midnight||Potion||—||80||5||5||5||5|
|Cloak of Night (Level 4)||Cloak||—||60||—||—||20||10|
|Cloak of Night (Level 8)||Upgrade||—||80||30||10||—||—|
|Cloak of Night (Level 12)||Upgrade||—||100||—||—||40||20|
|Cloak of Night (Level 16)||Upgrade||—||120||60||30||—||—|
|Cloak of Night (Level 20)||Upgrade||—||150||—||—||80||40|
|Cloak of Night (Level 24)||Upgrade||—||200||100||60||—||—|
|2017||Cloak of Night (Level 28)||Upgrade||—||250||120||100||—||—|
|Docent of Shadow (Level 4)||Docent||—||100||40||20||—||—|
|Docent of Shadow (Level 8)||Upgrade||—||150||—||—||80||40|
|Docent of Shadow (Level 12)||Upgrade||—||200||120||60||—||—|
|Docent of Shadow (Level 16)||Upgrade||—||250||—||—||160||80|
|Docent of Shadow (Level 20)||Upgrade||—||300||200||100||—||—|
|Docent of Shadow (Level 24)||Upgrade||—||400||—||—||240||120|
|Wraps of Endless Light (Level 4)||Handwraps||—||100||—||40||20||—|
|Wraps of Endless Light (Level 8)||Upgrade||—||150||40||—||—||80|
|Wraps of Endless Light (Level 12)||Upgrade||—||200||—||120||60||—|
|Wraps of Endless Light (Level 16)||Upgrade||—||250||80||—||—||160|
|Wraps of Endless Light (Level 20)||Upgrade||—||300||—||200||100||—|
|Wraps of Endless Light (Level 24)||Upgrade||—||400||120||—||—||240|
|Robe of Shadow (Level 4)||Robe||—||100||20||—||—||40|
|Robe of Shadow (Level 8)||Upgrade||—||150||—||80||40||—|
|Robe of Shadow (Level 12)||Upgrade||—||200||60||—||—||120|
|Robe of Shadow (Level 16)||Upgrade||—||250||—||160||80||—|
|Robe of Shadow (Level 20)||Upgrade||—||300||100||—||—||200|
|Robe of Shadow (Level 24)||Upgrade||—||400||—||240||120||—|
|Eternal Wand of Disrupt Undead||Wand||—||100||—||40||20||—|
|+3 Eternal Wand of Disrupt Undead||Upgrade||—||150||40||—||—||80|
|+5 Eternal Wand of Disrupt Undead||Upgrade||—||200||—||120||60||—|
|+7 Eternal Wand of Disrupt Undead||Upgrade||—||250||80||—||—||160|
|+9 Eternal Wand of Disrupt Undead||Upgrade||—||300||—||200||100||—|
|+11 Eternal Wand of Disrupt Undead||Upgrade||—||400||120||—||—||240|
|Eternal Wand of Nimbus of Light||Wand||—||100||40||—||—||20|
|+3 Eternal Wand of Nimbus of Light||Upgrade||—||150||—||40||80||—|
|+5 Eternal Wand of Nimbus of Light||Upgrade||—||200||120||—||—||60|
|+7 Eternal Wand of Nimbus of Light||Upgrade||—||250||—||80||160||—|
|+9 Eternal Wand of Nimbus of Light||Upgrade||—||300||200||—||—||100|
|+11 Eternal Wand of Nimbus of Light||Upgrade||—||400||—||120||240||—|
|Ruby of Ghostbane||Augment||—||120||50||50||50||50|
|Ruby of the Vampire Slayer||Augment||—||120||50||50||50||50|
|Ruby of the Endless Night||Augment||—||120||50||50||50||50|
- Candies have 1 hour duration, 2 hours cooldown between uses.
- Candies will expire and disappear near the end of the year in which they were purchased.
- Augments are . Most new items are . Old tiered items from Mabar are .
- Upgrade recipes additionally require an item of one below tier to be placed in with; i.e., the ingredient cost is cumulative.
Monster ChampionsDuring the special event the monster champions get a more spooky appearance.
October 19th - November 5th
October 20th - November 6th
- Code: moarcandy for a free Draught of Midnight 10/28 - 11/3
Oct 23 - one-day preview
- A store redeem code for 4 Lasting Night Revels Key was distributed.
Oct 28 - Nov 9 (ending around 9am USA Eastern time)
- Another redeem code for 4 keys was distributed.
Nov 19 - Nov 23 (ending around 10am USA Eastern time)
- Blackbone Skeletal Warrior
- Frostmarrow Skeletal Knight
- Midnight Lich
- Mummy Avenger
- Mummy Lord
- Mummy Soldier
- Night Lich
- Shadar-kai Midnight Blade
- Shadar-kai Midnight Stalker
- Shadar-kai Night Stalker
- Shadow (mabar)
- Skeletal Archmage
- Skeletal Mage
- Succubus Enticer
- Succubus Tantalizer
- Vampire Blood Blade
- Vampire Blood Knight
- Vampire Lord
- Wight Priest
- Wight Reaver