|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Stand Your Ground
|Requires access to adventure pack: The Sharn Syndicate|
The Sharn Syndicate's life blood is the money they extort from innocent business owners in Stormreach.
|Stand Your Ground|
|Heroic XP:||♣444 ♦793 ♥846 ♠900|
|Takes place in:||The Dragontail Saloon|
|NPC contact:||Maxwell Statler|
|Quest acquired in:||The Marketplace|
|Patron:||The Coin Lords|
|Free to Play:||No|
When you heard Maxwell's drunken lament of how the Sharn Syndicate is coming to take his beloved saloon away, you offered to help him and his brother fight them.
The Dragontail Saloon is in the Marketplace, right next to Maxwell.
- This is the first quest in the The Sharn Syndicate quest chain.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Protect Maxwell
- (Optional) Protect Rance (50% of base XP)
What to Expect
- Quest failure (if Maxwell dies)
- Spawning/respawning monsters
- Protect NPCs (mandatory: 1 and optional: 1)
Tips and Misc
- The attackers come in several waves of ranged and melee attackers spawning either near the door or on the upper floor near the southwest corner.
- After defeating the underlings (around 38), Slab and a couple of attack dogs spawn on the upper floor, near the center.
- Maxwell stays on a perch on the upper floor and ranges; Rance runs around and melees. Keeping an eye on them (especially Maxwell) will let you know where the enemies are. You can cast beneficial spells upon them.
- Aggression bonus: 23 monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 30 monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 37 monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 13 breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 17 breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 21 breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: 1 possible
- One may appear next to Maxwell at the end of the quest, if Rance survives.
- Collectables: None
- NPC rewards: Special: Choose from four level 5 equivalent cloaks, gloves, necklaces, or rings. Bound to Account on Acquire, no minimum level.