Under New Ravagement
When Mabar draws nigh, darkness falls and the dead become restless ....
|Under New Ravagement|
|Duration:||Quest-like, no time limit|
|Base XP Range:|
|Takes place in:||The Night Revels|
|Challenge starts in:||Delera's Graveyard|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
|5 Star Difficulty:||Easy|
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Defeat the shambling undead
- Destroy the undead that dropped in
- Destroy the foul creatures prowling below
- Destroy Cerik and its minions
- (Optional) Locate and kill Vorne
Note: You must complete all non-optional star objectives to receive experience & rewards from this Challenge.
Tips and Misc
- Buff up, then speak with Maxwell Statler to begin. You do not have to go through the entire dialog sequence.
- There are 4 waves of enemies to fight: zombies (downstairs), zombies (upstairs), ghouls and possibly a mummy (under the ramp downstairs), and zombies with an orange-named mummy (Cerik Thens, back upstairs). There is also an orange-named ghoul that may appear in the 4th wave (Vorne, not guaranteed).
- Breaking the table nearest the ramp that leads upstairs will speed the appearance of the ghouls (the 2nd wave of enemies).
- If you don't see Vorne appear while you are fighting Cerik Thens upstairs, then go about 2/3rds the way down the ramp. Vorne will usually find you there. Each of these orange-named monsters are worth a star.
- The quest doesn't end until speaking to Maxwell Statler once more. Bug: Under New Ravagement will fail to complete if you try to talk to Max too quickly. Best way to avoid is to allow DM to talk before talking to Max and completing.
- Chests: 1 at completion.
- Ingredient reward: Spooky Almond