May I extend my warmest welcomes and offer you any help you may need? Thanks for your contributions, mate!
- ...First, you may want to check out our FAQ page.
- ...There's a wealth of wiki documentation on the Help page, perhaps some of it may be of use to you.
- ...Before you upload your screenshots, which we really appreciate, please read our file naming policy.
- ...With the wiki's most recent update from version 1.17 to 1.19, we now have a section of buttons on the bottom of every edit page that should streamline and make template usage SOOO much easier... For some details about this, please see the help page for these buttons.
- ...There's a really good over on Wikipedia also, it should help you figure out what's going on if your new to wikis in general.
- ...Don't forget to change your DDO wiki user preferences.
- ...We pride ourselves on providing the best and most accurate information possible and are happy to reward our editors with extra privileges for making that happen. The first step in the promotion ladder turns off the CAPTCHA edit tests and you can check out the details Here.
If you need help with something above and beyond what the links above can provide...
- ...Someone is most always available! You can drop me a message on my user talk page (which I watch like a hawk), grab my other contact info on my user page, or ask one of the other .
Kobold worker 10:41, May 03, 2013
Cordovan is a Community Specialist with Turbine, Inc./WB Games. Been playing DDO since June of 2006!
Cordovan (Contributions • Message) 10:41, May 3, 2013 (EDT)
- Hello Cordovan, if you can confirm your identity to me, I'll allow you to bypass the normal stages/requirements of user rights and make you at least a super user.
ShoeMaker (Contributions • Message) 14:37, May 3, 2013 (EDT)