While the Mimic Hunt event is active, any chest in a dungeon can be a Mimic. This includes even non-loot ones and champion chests, and you are able to get regular loot also. Raid chests don't spawn Mimics. . Mimic CRs vary by quest level and difficulty.
Once 2,000 MimicsWayfinder), there should be a server announcement (but there isn't any) and for the next 15 minutes[ ] (feels more like 10) the mimic spawn rate goes up to 100%. (Every chest in the game becomes Mimic.)are killed on the server (1,000 for
- Lost Mote - basic currency, goes into Ingredient Bags
- Mimic Bait - guarantees that the next chest you open is a mimic, single use
- Mimic Bait x1: 29 Turbine Points from the DDO Store
- Mimic Bait x5: 129 Turbine Points
- Mimic Bait x10: 195 Turbine Points
- Mimic Bait and Mimic Repellent only apply to the person who has them active, and it must be the person to open the chest
- Collectible Card Bag - holds these cards, same functionality as Classic D&D Anniversary Bag
- Unique item capacity 25, Max stack size 1,000
- 295 TP from the DDO Store
All the cards are Lost Motes for a random card.. They are not auctionable. Trade 10
- - "Look in the closet, and under the bed. If a mimic lurks near, you'll soon be dead."
- - "The Dungeon Master - cruel is she. A treasure chest just ate me!"
- - "Through the dungeon, to the end of the quest, Nothing left but a glittering chest. Greed and need, you dive in fast. Shame that move will be your last."
- - "Lift the lid slow. What lies beneath? A coffer so full, of shiny... teeth."
- - "You made it this far with all your skin. Be sure to avoid the chests that grin."
- - "At the end, think yourself a winner. That is until, you end up as dinner."
- - "Count your fingers. Count your toes. You might even lose your nose. Might be a chest, might be a trunk. Eating your flesh, chunk by chunk."
- - ""First dibs on the loot", the adventurer said. Before the chest bit off his head."
- - "Reach on in, far and deep. Just don't expect that arm to keep."
- - "That bright, bright chest - it seems to beck. But now a tongue does choke her neck."
Mimic Hunter <Lost Mote Collector> is an NPC in Halls of Heroes. She offers the following services:
- Lost Motes trade-in (trade 10 motes for a random card)
- Card I - VIII rate is uniform.
- Card IX and X are rarer - roughly 1-2% chance total.
- Eldritch Card Cruncher (Turn 2 cards in for a reward within this UI.)
- Sprays you with "Mimic Repellent": You receive a buff visible on your buff bar: Mimics can't stand to be near you.
- Remove the effect of Mimic Repellent
Card combinations and rewards
Combine two cards and receive the following. Rewards items are the ones from the now-defunct Mabar Endless Night Festival.
- *Limit one per character, per heroic lifeMabar, you can get one in the Mimic Hunt as well . . . If you've already received a one from
- 13:00, February 26—10:30, March 8 (EST)