|Duration:||Quest-like, no time limit|
|Base XP Range:||2000 base on CR20|
|Takes place in:||The Night Revels|
|Challenge starts in:||Delera's Graveyard|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
|5 Star Difficulty:||Easy|
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Slay Lord Harryhausen, Giant Skeleton
- Slay Zanaduul, the Night Hag
- (Optional) Slay the undead in the temple
- (Optional) Open 10 mysterious packages
- (Optional) Open all of the mysterious packages
Note: You must complete all non-optional star objectives to receive experience & rewards from this Challenge.
Just like in the Coalescence Chamber, doors may have traps
Tips and Misc
- Getting the "Slay the undead in the temple" optional requires staying to fight the mobs that spawn from the mist before you drop down. Eventually, a named werewolf, Chaney, will appear. Killing him completes the objective.
- Opening the mysterious packages spawns a pack of monsters.
- One of the packages is behind a secret door. True Seeing was enough to locate it on CR26.
- One random mysterious package will actually be a chest.
- There are a total of 16 mysterious packages. Unlike some objectives in other quests, here "all" means all. If going for both objectives, you should have all but 1 by the time you start your climb.
- During the fall and during the climb you can collect powerups identical to those you can find in some of the Cannith and Eveningstar challenges.
- The air jets are activated, and you can use them to skip large portions of the climb. If you get a high jump powerup any air jet will take you to the top.
- The Broken Adventurer at the bottom of the climb shaft will provide an option to be teleported to the top of the shaft after at least one person has reached the top.
- The second end chest is up on some rocks to the right of the platform.
- The mobs do not stop spawning after you have completed the challenge.
- From the second chest you can run along a ledge to behind a pillar where any remaining or respawning archers can not interrupt your recall.
- Chests: 1 mysterious package + 2 end chests
- Ingredient reward: Each type (including chocolate). Max reward offers 15.
- Various undead, bats, werewolves, Night Hag