|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Build Your Guild
From DDO wiki
 Build Your Guild event and Guild Bounties
NEW: A new guild incentive program is now available that will offer characters and guilds various benefits while this incentive event is active.
- All characters in a guild will earn Bounties for reaching certain level thresholds! New players and returning players (players whose characters have not logged in for the past sixty days) will earn additional Bounties for any guild they belong to as they reach certain level thresholds:
- New characters who reach level 8 and have not used Veteran Status earn two Large Bounties.
- New and returning characters who hit levels 12 and 16 earn one Large Bounty.
- New and returning characters who hit level 20 earn two Large Bounties.
- Non-new and non-returning characters earn a Small Bounty for their guild at levels 12, 16, and 20.
- Large Bounties offer a 25,000 Guild Renown and five Astral Diamonds, while Small Bounties offer a 2,500 Guild Renown.
- All Bounties are subject to guild size bonuses, and are affected by Guild Renown Elixirs.
- Additionally, new and returning players who are grouped with fellow guild members earn +10% XP and +1 Loot. Non-new and non-returning players who are grouped with new or returning guild members earn +5% XP and +1 Loot.