Anniversary Card Collection
Anniversary Card Collection is an event celebrating the eighth anniversary of DDO. The event launches with Update 21 on March 10, 2014. Players can collect cards, trade them, and combine them for special prizes.
When Update 24 is released, Anniversary Cards will no longer be able to be used in the Eldritch Card Cruncher, although any leftover cards can be added to your Image Gallery. ()
 Related items
Celebrate Dungeons & Dragons 40th and DDO's 8th anniversaries with this classic Player's Starter set. Double-click the box to receive the anniversary event contents.
- Given to the first character to log on to each server after Update 21.
- Each account receives one box on each server.
- ML 4: only characters of at least 4th level can open the box.
- Contains 5 random cards (upon initial opening), a Item:Magical d20, an Item:Eldritch Card Cruncher, and a Item:Classic D&D Anniversary Bag. The cards are unbound; the other items are Bound to Account.
Once per day, per account, per server, you could roll the Magical d20 to earn a free card (two for VIPs) while the anniversary event was ongoing. All cards and items go into the Anniversary Bag.
All the cards are unbound, freely tradable. They are not auctionable as of Update 21.1.
You can combine two different cards for a reward.
- Card I: Kobold
- Card II: Achaierai
- Card III: Kuo-toa
- Card IV: Mimic
- Card V: Beholder
- Card VI: Grell
- Card VII: Owlbear
- Card VIII: Dragon
- Card IX: Lolth
- Card X: Tiamat
- Card XI: The Dungeonmaster (Created by combining Card IX & Card X)
 Card combinations and rewards
Double-click the Eldritch Card Cruncher to open a crafting user interface. Place two cards in and claim the rewards. The crafting UI is similar to Stone of Change or Altar of Epic Rituals, i.e., it does not show what are you going to get.
Binding of rewards:
- Bound to Character on Acquire:
- Bound to Account on Acquire: