Runestones are available through crafting using Cannith Crafting devices since Update 11. These magical stones allow characters to debuff enemy targets. There are three different types of runestones, and they come in four strengths.
Since Update 18ish, Minor runestones are also available from collectables vendors in the Harbor, and Lesser Petrify runestones from one in the Necropolis.
||Level to craft
This table shows the costs, in Cannith Crafting essences and Siberys Dragonshard Fragments, of all craftable Runestones.
- Drag to hotbar to use
- Like a potion, no need to swap out to use
- Global cooldown of 45 seconds
- Bound to account
- Spell resistance does not apply to their effects
- Created in stacks of 10
- They are single target - not AoE
- They have a casting animation and break stealth mode
- The Flash runestone is bugged with the same blindness issues as Radiance on a Stunned/Danced/Webbed mob