Name: Inquisitor Lightbringer
Bestows Quest(s): The Church and the Cult
Receives Quest(s): The Lords of Dust
Affiliation(s): The Silver Flame
- The Harbor, to receive The Lords of Dust quest, standing at the north end bridge extending north of The Waterworks.
- House Phiarlan Enclave, to bestow The Church and the Cult quest, standing on the large central dais above the Golden Wing Inn, near the Auctioneer.
- Adventurer's Camp, in the quest Wrath of the Flame, leading a Silver Flame army. (Not to be confused with Lightbringer, a monster that appears to be her but is actually a Succubus Double impersonating her.)
House Phiarlan Enclave
If you try to talk to her while at level 5 or lower, she will reply:
- Inquisitor Lightbringer: May the Silver Flame burn brightly and guide you safely through your times of darkness.
If you are at level 6 or higher, however, she will reply:
- Inquisitor Lightbringer: Hello, <class>. I am Inquisitor Lightbringer.
- Inquisitor Lightbringer: I am a templar in service to the Church of the Silver Flame. We are charged with seeking truths shrouded in the falsehoods that plague the city of Stormreach.
- You: Actually, I was wondering if the Church was in need of my services.
- Inquisitor Lightbringer: I sense no evil intent from you... very well.
- Inquisitor Lightbringer: A Cleric preaching the Word of Vol has been gaining influence within the city. The young flock to hear his sermons, his promises of eternal life.
- Inquisitor Lightbringer: we would like someone not directly affiliated with the Silver Flame to fo to the Temple of Vol and find out what the cult is up to.
- You: I'll see what I can do. (Bestow quest)
- You: Why not send Silver Flame Inquisitors?
- Inquisitor Lightbringer: We would, but we have been unable to find the normal signs related to Vol's presence.
- Inquisitor Lightbringer: Therefore, taking any overt action without significant proof might give people reason to lose faith in the Church.
- Inquisitor Lightbringer: We feel that appearing calm and passive would be the wisest course for the moment.
- I'll see what I can do. (Bestow quest)
Talking to her after acquiring the quest, but before completion, will make she say:
- Inquisitor Lightbringer: You must find evidence exonerating or condemning the Temple of Vol.
On completion of quest, she will ask for your report:
- Inquisitor Lightbringer: What did you find?
- You: It appears that Selfin was an unsuspecting tool for the true priest of Vol, the vampire Adran ir'Karsmore.
- Inquisitor Lightbringer: Your findings are troubling.
- Inquisitor Lightbringer: If a vampire was behind this, then I fear there is more to come. I must report your findings to the Church immediately.
- Inquisitor Lightbringer: Thank you for your help, <name>! The Church greatly appreciates your assistance.
After completing the quest and taking the reward, if you talk to her again, she will reply:
- Inquisitor Lightbringer: May the Silver Flame burn brightly and gide you safely through your times of darkness.