Name: Inquisitor Lightbringer
Bestows Quest(s): The Church and the Cult
Receives Quest(s): The Lords of Dust
Affiliation(s): The Silver Flame
- The Harbor, to receive The Lords of Dust quest, standing at the north end bridge extending north of The Waterworks.
- House Phiarlan Enclave, to bestow The Church and the Cult quest, standing on the large central dais above the Golden Wing Inn, near the Auctioneer.
- Adventurer's Camp, in the quest Wrath of the Flame, leading a Silver Flame army.
House Phiarlan Enclave
If you try to talk to her while at level 5 or lower, she will reply:
- Inquisitor Lightbringer: May the Silver Flame burn brightly and guide you safely through your times of darkness.
If you are at level 6 or higher, however, she will reply:
- Inquisitor Lightbringer: Hello, <class>. I am Inquisitor Lightbringer.
- Inquisitor Lightbringer: I am a templar in service to the Church of the Silver Flame. We are charged with seeking truths shrouded in the falsehoods that plague the city of Stormreach.
- You: Actually, I was wondering if the Church was in need of my services.
- Inquisitor Lightbringer: I sense no evil intent from you... very well.
- Inquisitor Lightbringer: A Cleric preaching the Word of Vol has been gaining influence within the city. The young flock to hear his sermons, his promises of eternal life.
- Inquisitor Lightbringer: we would like someone not directly affiliated with the Silver Flame to fo to the Temple of Vol and find out what the cult is up to.
- You: I'll see what I can do. (Bestow quest)
- You: Why not send Silver Flame Inquisitors?
- Inquisitor Lightbringer: We would, but we have been unable to find the normal signs related to Vol's presence.
- Inquisitor Lightbringer: Therefore, taking any overt action without significant proof might give people reason to lose faith in the Church.
- Inquisitor Lightbringer: We feel that appearing calm and passive would be the wisest course for the moment.
- I'll see what I can do. (Bestow quest)
Talking to her after acquiring the quest, but before completion, will make she say:
- Inquisitor Lightbringer: You must find evidence exonerating or condemning the Temple of Vol.
On completion of quest, she will ask for your report:
- Inquisitor Lightbringer: What did you find?
- You: It appears that Selfin was an unsuspecting tool for the true priest of Vol, the vampire Adran ir'Karsmore.
- Inquisitor Lightbringer: Your findings are troubling.
- Inquisitor Lightbringer: If a vampire was behind this, then I fear there is more to come. I must report your findings to the Church immediately.
- Inquisitor Lightbringer: Thank you for your help, <name>! The Church greatly appreciates your assistance.
After completing the quest and taking the reward, if you talk to her again, she will reply:
- Inquisitor Lightbringer: May the Silver Flame burn brightly and gide you safely through your times of darkness.
Wrath of the Flame
Please help improve this page.
You can help by editing this page. For suggestions, please see the talk page, or embedded <!-- comments --> while .
Boss: Orange Named - Mini boss
Habitat: Wrath of the Flame
Description: Inquisitor Lightbringer is leading a Silver Flame army against the fiends. However, she appear to have gone crazy and is attacking other adventurers and even an Archon. You confront her, and find out she was replaced by a Succubus. You find the true Lightbringer held captive in the depths of the dungeon.