- Multiple inherent bonuses do not stack, so only the best one applies.
- Inherent bonuses cannot be dispelled.
- Inherent bonuses (to ability and skill) count for feat prerequisites, such as Power Attack or Single Weapon Fighting.
- Ability bonuses: Ability tome (or old giveaways, such as Birthday Cake of Wishes)
- Skill bonuses: Tome of Skill
- MP/RP/SP/PRR/MRR: Mysterious Remnant Tome
All inherent bonuses are kept with any form of reincarnation. Skill and ability bonuses apply gradually as you level up (+1 and +2 at 1st level, +3 at 3rd, +4 at 7th, +5 at 11th, +6 at 15th, +7 at 19th, and +8 at 22nd).
On the character sheet:
- You can see your current active bonus by hovering over an ability score or skill.
- For abilities, you can check your total inherent bonus on the Feats tab under special feats.
- For skills, there's no way to display the total inherent bonus for low-level characters.
Inherent bonuses on equipable items no longer exist as of Update 14.