Please help improve this page.
You can help by editing this page. For suggestions, please see the talk page, or embedded <!-- comments --> while .
Reason: journal section and complete text need filling
|Requires access to: Veteran Status|
|Takes place in:||The Airship "Heart of Wind"|
|NPC contact:||Bellwether Bill|
If an account has unlocked Veteran Status I or II, after standard Level 1 character creation but before entering the game world, new characters will appear on what looks like a small Guild airship, the "Heart of Wind", with several NPCs.
- Speak with Thealeh Auryath
- Tell her about your further adventures
- Tell her yet more about your adventures
- Talk to Thealeh one more time
- Claim your belongings from the minotaur crewman
- Speak with Thealeh Auryath
- Speak with the Captain to arrive in Stormreach
- Speak with Bellwether Bill
Complete Journal text
Tips and Misc
- Unlike a normal Guild Airship, it is not possible to fall or jump off the sides. Also, there is no "below deck" area.
- The NPC on the forward deck of the ship, Thealeh, acts as a universal trainer, and allows you to choose to advance to either Level 4 (if you have unlocked Veteran Status I) or to Level 7 (if you have unlocked Veteran Status II) before entering the game world. She also allows you to abandon this option and start as a Level 1 character in Korthos.
- You can also spend action points on enhancements after you are done leveling.
- Once you're done leveling and spending action points, talk to the minotaur to get starter gear - (Veteran Status I Starter Items) or (Veteran Status II Starter Items depending on your earlier selection. Multi-class characters may select which package they want to receive, from any class in their build.
- Talk to the ship's captain to arrive in Stormreach at the top of Falconer's Spire in the northern Marketplace (and see "Loot", below).
- On the character selection screen, unfinished new characters will show a location of The Airship "Heart of Wind".
minor bug: If you consume an XP gem (from the daily rolls) while aboard the ship, the ship will only deposit you in The Marketplace. If you intend to start as Level 1, consume any XP gems after arriving at The Grotto quest.
- +1 Starter Great Axe - +1 Greataxe:
- +1 Starter Greatsword - +1 Greatsword:
- +1 Starter Handwraps - +1 Handwraps:
- +1 Starter Heavy Mace - +1 Heavy mace:
- +1 Starter Kama - +1 Kama:
- +1 Starter Longbow - +1 Longbow:
- +1 Starter Longsword - +1 Longsword:
- +1 Starter Quarterstaff - +1 Quarterstaff:
- +1 Starter Rapier - +1 Rapier:
- +1 Starter Scimitar - +1 Scimitar:
- +1 Starter Shortsword - +1 Shortsword:
The only Veteran II weapon specifically in the wiki (at this time) is:
- +2 Starter Great Axe +2, shocking
The other available Vet II weapons are listed as the same enchantmentneeds verification, and viewable here. Level 4 (Veteran I) characters also receive items from the (Veteran Status I Starter Items) list. Level 7 (Veteran II) characters choose their weapons and receive their gear from the Veteran Status II Starter Items list.